What games to get for your 3DS

ebucel

CAGiversary!
I got a Zelda :3ds: on BF and wanted to see what other :3ds: games you guys would recommend.

Already planing on getting Mario kart and Mario land.

The 3 games you mentioned are the 3 games I'll be buying next week. There isn't another 3DS game I've been interested in buying.

Oh, and skylanders since I have it for the Wii but ... it is so pricey right now.

And the figures are very hard to find in stock.

toys r us was completely out of them last night.

Can't believe we went two posts without mentioning devil survivor overclocked. That game has gotten by far the most playtime from me. Great rpg

[quote name='ebucel']Is it a tatics rpg like ff tatics or tatics orge (man those are old games)[/QUOTE]

tatics rpg.

The other game to get is Star Fox 64, especially if you never played it.

I owned Devil Survivor for a whole month before I got my 3DS from Buy.com/Ebay...

I think Paper Mario would be a great one to pick up once it releases, and of course Kid Icarus.

I thought the Resident Evil mercs was very well done on the 3ds, but only pick it up if you can find it for like 20.

Tetris: Axis - sad it wasnt recieved as well as TETRIS DS was, but its still fun.

Street fighter was my first game and played that a bunch.

Mario kart is gonna kill. Main reason i got mine, oh and be ready for the slew of games for this next year!!!!

ANIMAL CROSSING
Luigi mansion 2
etc.

Aside from some of the games already mentioned I love Ridge Racer. I was playing it at work today and it's a blast. Samurai Chronicles and Pilotwings were launch titles that were fun too, but didn't hold my interest very long.

I plan on getting Star Fox 64, Sonic Generations and Cave Story later today at Best Buy.

I saw Samurai Warriors Chronicles, Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Star Fox, Ghost Recon, and Devil Survivor are already mentioned and I can vouch that all of those games are enjoyable. I also really liked Dead or Alive and Rayman (I hear a lot of bad stuff about this one but you can probably find it for pretty cheap now).

bread's done
Back