Wii Play Motion with Wii+ remote 26.99 AT Drugstore.com(OOS)

tightclaws

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
OOS:( Great deal here for those that wanted a Wii Motion + controller for Zelda but were not able to get the bundle. free UPS shipping. and take an extra 10% off wit TENPERCENT code at checkout, works out to $25.81 after tax. Best deal I have seen on any Wiimote + besides the Gohastings used deal which they only had a few.
http://www.drugstore.com/?aid=336064&aparam=drugstore./com&scinit1=drugstore./com

I bought this today and shipped today, it's in stock now, not sure how long it will be. Good luck.

EDIT: Code is for first time customers only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not exactly known for games, but that's why they still have these. Great ratings from those who use them{DSDC}. I'm happy it shipped today and I will have next Tues. Can't really get a Wiimote+ for under 30 anywhere, I also here the games on this one are better than Flingsmash or the 1st Wii play.

[quote name='DonWii']Code not working for me. Entered on the apply coupon. Do I have to be signed in?[/QUOTE]
Yes signed in and at last stage before final checkout, it says it does not work, but takes %10 off the price. 26.99 down to 24.29 you will see, but it says no such code but it works.

[quote name='yesokyesok']Link is not working for me.[/QUOTE]

Hmm link works, go to drugstore.com and look up Wii Motion they don't have that much it's easy to find.

Above link wasn't working for me...here's another:
http://www.drugstore.com/nintendo-w...p385472?catid=185904&fromsrch=Wii+Play+Motion

coupon fails to work for me as well.

There is no current promotion associated with the code you entered.
Please check the code and try again

Have tried is in two different places that i can apply a code and always get the above message with no change in price... the next screen for me is "order complete" so are you saying it applies after that?

[quote name='teknomedic']Above link wasn't working for me...here's another:
http://www.drugstore.com/nintendo-w...p385472?catid=185904&fromsrch=Wii+Play+Motion

coupon fails to work for me as well.[/QUOTE]

Still not a bad deal even without coupon, what was your total shipped? It won't work unless you have filled out everything. Hmm I used Paypal, it worked, does not seem to work now. I had it on a page where it showed all my billing address and everything when I did final order, it might be only for first tim customers.

Total shipped for me is $26.99... I'm a returning customer so all my info was auto loaded... I've tried all caps and no caps on the coupon code both places with no change in price..... perhaps it's fixed? Can anyone else confirm the code works at this time?

I also tired the coupon without being logged in and that was a no go too.

[quote name='teknomedic']Above link wasn't working for me...here's another:

coupon fails to work for me as well.

There is no current promotion associated with the code you entered.
Please check the code and try again

Have tried is in two different places that i can apply a code and always get the above message with no change in price... the next screen for me is "order complete" so are you saying it applies after that?[/QUOTE]

No I got it to apply before that, not sure but it seems not that I after I order its a much shorter process. If you really wanted to save the 3 dollars you could try getting a new account there. At least you did not have to pay tax which I did, still a real good deal, have not seen these new for under 50 lately.

You might luck out and find these on clearance at a local Sears. One near me says it's 9.97 according to google shopping.

[quote name='mitch079']You might luck out and find these on clearance at a local Sears. One near me says it's 9.97 according to google shopping.[/QUOTE]
I would buy another at that price!
Nah I try and redirects me to Kmart for 49.99 no thanks.

I managed to snag one before it went down. Thanks a bunch. I got the Zelda limited edition, but I don't want to use that controller because I feel that it's going to be valuable down the line.

I've been dying to play Skyward Sword but I've been waiting for a good deal on another Wiimote Plus. Can't wait to get it!

[quote name='AugustAPC']I managed to snag one before it went down. Thanks a bunch. I got the Zelda limited edition, but I don't want to use that controller because I feel that it's going to be valuable down the line.

I've been dying to play Skyward Sword but I've been waiting for a good deal on another Wiimote Plus. Can't wait to get it![/QUOTE]

YW thats exactly why I bought it!

[quote name='ISeeDeadPets']Uh oh, they sent the soap but not the wiimote. I hope they dont cancel it.[/QUOTE]
I hope not that would suck, I noticed after a few hours they changed from ships in 24 hours to ships in 4 to 7 days. So hopefully they are just getting the remaining stock and then they will ship. They have a pretty good rating on the deal sites, so I hope they take care of you, good luck! Mine will be here next Thurs. Shipped yesterday.

[quote name='ISeeDeadPets']Uh oh, they sent the soap but not the wiimote. I hope they dont cancel it.[/QUOTE]
I was in the same boat... until today. Both are shipped now. Hope you get yours as well.

I got mine today, in great shape and I love it! It's so much smaller than the combo frankenstien, it seems more accurate too! I hope you all get yours soon.

Still waiting for mine to ship, then again I did order it at 4-7 days shipping, Wish me luck, I only have that Zelda gold Wii Remote Plus too that I don't wanna use.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Still waiting for mine to ship, then again I did order it at 4-7 days shipping, Wish me luck, I only have that Zelda gold Wii Remote Plus too that I don't wanna use.[/QUOTE]
be patient you will get it, DS is very good check out the ratings on the various buy sites they are consisently highly rated. You should get it next week sometime and it should ship tmorrow or next day.

bread's done
Back