[Dead] Yakuza 3 & 4 for $15 each fs @ Newegg

Thanks OP. I just picked up both of them. This was one of the few deals I was mad i missed on black friday. Now if i could get NBA 2k12 for $30 or less ill be set.

[quote name='Tom33189']Thanks OP. I just picked up both of them. This was one of the few deals I was mad i missed on black friday. Now if i could get NBA 2k12 for $30 or less ill be set.[/QUOTE]

I was able to get 2k12 for $20 on Amazon, but just can't get into the game. I liked 2k11 better for whatever reason so trading it back to amazone for $24.

thanks for posting this OP, I was getting tired of checking my local Walmart's for this game. None of the stores around me had it, and for a little over $5 more with tax and everything, I end up saving time, and gas.

Can you skip straight to 4 and somewhat understand what's going on? I think I remember hearing Sega cut a bunch of stuff from the North American version of 3.

[quote name='Rychy']Can you skip straight to 4 and somewhat understand what's going on? I think I remember hearing Sega cut a bunch of stuff from the North American version of 3.[/QUOTE]

Yakuza is too deep... I mean for crying out loud the entire game's audio for Japanese characters is in Japanese!

Really want to pick these up..but I have Yakuza 1 and 2 and still haven't beat them.. :(

Guess I'll just buy the new one that's coming out.
Really want to support the franchise though.

Fudge it. I have a huge backlog, and I own but haven't even played 1-3, but I'm getting 4. The price is just too good.

Thanks OP. This is a great price for those who missed Walmart $10 sale. Would rather pay the extra $5 than brave BF crowds.

[quote name='Rychy']Can you skip straight to 4 and somewhat understand what's going on? I think I remember hearing Sega cut a bunch of stuff from the North American version of 3.[/QUOTE]

Yes, 4 has a theater which gives you some video clips from the previous games, kind of giving you a rough idea of what happened. Although you're not missing much by not playing the other ones, 4 is somewhat self contained and definitely still enjoyable without being familiar with the story etc.

thanks OP! Grabbed a copy of each, been trying to get 3 at that price for a while now, it's been elusive. To find 4 at the same price is an awesome bonus!

LMFAO

Wanted to jump on Yakuza 4, but I'm at work so I have to use my phone to order it. The way my browser works on my phone, it gives me an IP address that's hundreds of miles away from my actual location for some reason.

Long story short, my paypal account is now frozen because they suspect its been hacked and I'll have to wait until I get home to go through some security BS. Hope the deal stays up for awhile.

At least I know PayPal is on top of things I guess.

Thanks OP, I was really bummed about missing the WalMart BF deal and I've checked multiple times to see if they brought out more... Saves me any more heartache and time

I rented 3 and 4, so I felt compelled to rush through them. Thanks for posting this, I'm going to go through these games nice and slooow

Well, since I have some time to kill... for those of you that have kept up with the series' should I get both or just stick to 4?

I like a good story. I've watched a few "let's play" vids on 4 and it looks like something I'd really enjoy.

[quote name='Japakneez']Thanks OP. Picked up yakuza 4. 3 is still sealed up for me :/[/QUOTE]

Same here. Thanks OP.

Older shipments have a DLC voucher and newer ones don't, right? Trying to decide on Yakuza 4, but no guarantee newegg's will include the bonus content. (even though the pic shows it)

My local K-Mart has a few copies w/DLC sitting in the glass case at $30. Some K-Marts are getting it for $15 in their value bin games. Don't know if those have the DLC. Hopefully their glass case copies will match the price eventually... I think I'm going to wait for local just to be sure I get the DLC.

Thanks OP. The pricetracker doesn't even show this yet. This was the one BF deal I wasn't able to get online. Much rather give Newegg 14.99 than give Walmart 10+tax.

[quote name='TopsideKracker']Well, since I have some time to kill... for those of you that have kept up with the series' should I get both or just stick to 4?

I like a good story. I've watched a few "let's play" vids on 4 and it looks like something I'd really enjoy.[/QUOTE]

No one have anything to say on this? Guess I'll pass on 3...

Totally jumped on Yakuza 4. I bought Y3 at launch to support the series in the US and have not played it yet, but I will one day. And now I'll have Y4 relatively cheap.
Paid with part of the Google Offers giftcard, even.

Big thanks OP,I was bummed I missed the Black Friday deal.

Yakuza 3 is on auto notify/back order. Does Newegg sell it at the sale price when they get more in stock?

And I was able to buy Y4, thanks OP.

Awesome.
Both games in my cart.
Click to purchase.
Takes me to a screen that says my cart is empty.
Both games OoS.
fuck

This day is not starting well for me.

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']I just canceled my yakuza 4 order(purchased yakuza 3 instead) so hopefully one more will be available[/QUOTE]

Nice of you to let me know, but its not a big deal. Just frustrated at how the whole thing played out. (Not sure if you saw my post on the previous page of how paypal froze my account when I was trying to purchase them earlier)

You win some and you lose some. Life goes on. ;)

(That still didn't stop me from double-checking the Yakuza 4 link to see if it magically became available... no luck. Thanks for the heads up though.:D)

Yakuza 4 is 18.72 on Amazon with FSSS so only a couple bucks more especially if you had to pay tax from Newegg.

bread's done
Back