$5 Off Select 3DS Titles @ GameStop, Includes Mario Kart 7

token2k6

CAGiversary!
Feedback
146 (100%)
Pretty sure I haven't seen this posted. Went to the Galleria here in Houston today and they had a little Nintendo area set up. They had Mario Kart 7 for all to play and man, was it awesome! They asked me if I intended to buy it, I looked at the guy like he was crazy to think I wouldn't, then he offered me a coupon for the game!

This is pretty much $5 off most first-party 3DS games at GameStop until 12/20/11. I know its not the deal of the year, but it probably covers tax where applicable, and you guys know most of these don't drop that low anyway (well Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 sure won't dip that much anytime soon)

Here is a direct link to a coupon scan (which hopefully is ok by CAG rules) and I'll put a full sized scan behind a spoiler:

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5679/001wpu.jpg

]

I don't see why not, it is on somewhat glossy paper, really thin, and there is nothing on the back (almost like a magazine page)..I'm sure you guys can make it look great. I used to pull @gamer coupon print outs before the PDFs stopped popping up..

woah this is awesome. so if you already have it (MK7) preordered you just let them scan the coupon and they'll take $5 off the pre order?

save this till friday for me. Cant wait for my holiday 25% off employe(sp)discount this will make it better XD This is gonna sound odd but is mario kart worth getting? I tried it before wasnt to thrill but I will literally get the game 25

I know this is a dumb question, but how exactly do you print this thing out? Because when I tried to print it out directly from the web page it was in full size.

[quote name='Magicman103']I know this is a dumb question, but how exactly do you print this thing out? Because when I tried to print it out directly from the web page it was in full size.[/QUOTE]

I would just save the direct link image, then resize it to ur liking using a simple program (I always use the one that is bundled with office for quick resizes) i'd put some resized links up from imageshack, but am on mobile now. Hopefully later, glad some of u will get some use out of this!

Success! It just worked for me at my gamestop in South Jersey. 5x6 Inches was too small, so I pulled out my phone and showed them the coupon and they entered the code and boom $5 off my preorder. :D

thank you token2k6

I did the same as Magicman103. I went to my gamestop in Miami, FL and I showed them the coupon on my phone. Thanks TC! :D

I feel like this would be canceled out with tax, no? Wouldn't it just be better to go with Amazon? I may be wrong about this of course, as I'm too lazy to bust out the calculator.

[quote name='LagFighter']I feel like this would be canceled out with tax, no? Wouldn't it just be better to go with Amazon? I may be wrong about this of course, as I'm too lazy to bust out the calculator.[/QUOTE]

Could be any number of reasons.
Some states amazon collects tax for. Some people want to get it ASAP. Some people can't sit around all day waiting for a package or live in an area where package theft is high.

It worked for me in California. It came out to $38 with tax which is still cheaper than full price without tax.

bread's done
Back