Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off at Amazon

Zin_LG

CAGiversary!
[IMG-R=5838]19624[/IMG-R]Amazon is matching Toys R Us, and holding a buy 1, get 1 50% off sale , but Amazon limits the selection somewhat. Titles include: Skyrim, Halo CE Anniversary, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Rayman Origins (with art book) and more.

iconamazon.gif
Buy 1, Get 1 50% off at Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet, gonna pick up Rayman and I think Halo CE

Edit: Actually, I got Saint's Row instead of Halo

[quote name='ShadowSx']I wonder if they will PM Saints Row and AC:R for $40

That would make it $30 each, not bad.[/QUOTE]

pm where Assassin's creed for $40?

Good sale, and a good selection, but some of the prices are kind of.. bleh. it's a match of TRU, which does have some better prices on the things they actually have in stock for shipping. Like Crysis 2, speaking of *posts new thread*

Really tempted by Skyrim and Halo CE but I'm going to hold off... If they add Mario Kart 7 to this deal I'll bite in a heart beat.

no mgs hd collection? i would have consider this and what is up with that game not being in any deal. no bf no nothing

[quote name='solid1127']no mgs hd collection? i would have consider this and what is up with that game not being in any deal. no bf no nothing[/QUOTE]

The 360 version has been on sale a lot, and I believe both dropped $10 briefly one day this past week. Other than that you're right, the PS3 version (the one more people want) hasn't been in many deals at all.

It is a long list so make sure you look through the whole thing. I know some of you guys wanted Catherine, its on page 31 for me.

^ its faster just to go to the item page of the game you're interested, since it will say
Special Offers and Product Promotions

• Save 50% on 1 Qualifying Items offered by Amazon.com when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
in the item details if the game you want qualifies.

Does anyone know if the amazon version of Dead Space 2 PS3 is the limited edition that comes with extraction?

[quote name='Zin_LG']Does anyone know if the amazon version of Dead Space 2 PS3 is the limited edition that comes with extraction?[/QUOTE]
I think all PS3 version is limited edition.

Hate to be that CAG, but I don't really see this as that great of a sale. Everything is more or less MSRP...so 2 games for 25% off MSRP around this time of year? I'm not jumping up and down for that.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Hate to be that CAG, but I don't really see this as that great of a sale. Everything is more or less MSRP...so 2 games for 25% off MSRP around this time of year? I'm not jumping up and down for that.[/QUOTE]

There are a decent amountt of games that are 20 bucks and in this deal that makes them 15 bucks each. That's a good deal on those.

Mutherfu--- I just bought Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga with Soundtrack CD last week. Same price too. I could have got another game.

Does Amazon have anything like stores where you can still get in on a deal? Don't want to waste time with customer service if they don't.

[quote name='abhinav']Really tempted by Skyrim and Halo CE but I'm going to hold off... If they add Mario Kart 7 to this deal I'll bite in a heart beat.[/QUOTE]

If it goes the way it usually does, they will wait until the Mario Kart pre-orders ship out first and then add it to the promotion later in the week. I just tried to cancel my pre-order and they said it was too late. I would have liked to add a $20 copy of Star Fox.

Hmm, planning on getting Skyrim and the white DualShock3 controller...already bought Skyrim from their BF though. I should be able to return the new copy as the old one with no problem/restocking fee right? Only been a little less than 2 weeks.

Best Buy's B2G1 sale seems a bit better (depending on which games you are wanting). They also have GoW3 and Saint's Row 3 for $39.99. Hard to beat that. Goes well with their $50 BB gift card they're offering with the 3DS if you happen to be in the market. Allows you to get a 3DS and 3 games for a little more than $200!

:ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset will sell out in the next couple hours. I paid $78.12 used, So far, the last cheapest price I've seen was $75 @ Kmart during Thanksgiving 1-day sale. Be sure to pick 2 or find other item priced $100 or more.

[quote name='trent82']If it goes the way it usually does, they will wait until the Mario Kart pre-orders ship out first and then add it to the promotion later in the week. I just tried to cancel my pre-order and they said it was too late. I would have liked to add a $20 copy of Star Fox.[/QUOTE]

Just don't open it and if they add Mario Kart to this promotion later in the week, buy it on this deal and then return the original one you bought.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']:ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset will sell out in the next couple hours. I paid $78.12 used, So far, the last cheapest price I've seen was $75 @ Kmart during Thanksgiving 1-day sale. Be sure to pick 2 or find other item priced $100 or more.[/QUOTE]

Really? It's MSRP, isn't it (as are a lot of these B1G150% items)? Guess it's a deal if you pair it with something $100+ that rarely goes on sale. It was $65 pre-launch at Amazon.

fuck. Of course when I finally crack and buy the ps3 headphones for msrp this deal goes on sale. I will buy 2 of them for 150, return the one from sony style (107) and sell one or keep it. Anyone know if sonystyle will take my headphones back (the one I'm getting from amazon)? I still have the receipt but dunno if they scan and it's all specially barcoded or whatever.

[quote name='RedWulf12']No Mario 3D or MK7.......yet.[/QUOTE]

fucking Amazon. Luckily my MK7 cancelation went through yesterday. Just gonna pick it up at TRU today. Gotta swing out that way anyway.

Tempting since I have credits burning a hole in my pocket but I'm going to wait it out. Deals are ok but not great.

[quote name='GamerDude316']no Skyward Sword is depressing.

However, Skyrim and Halo for $80 tempts me...[/QUOTE]

When you pro rate it you are still paying msrp for halo and are getting 20$ off skyrim. It's not that great imo. You are better off maximizing your savings by replacing halo with another 59.99 game.

Wow - good selection. Thanks OP. Went with Heavy Rain: DC and Back to the Future for PS3.

[quote name='strait edge follower']When you pro rate it you are still paying msrp for halo and are getting 20$ off skyrim. It's not that great imo. You are better off maximizing your savings by replacing halo with another 59.99 game.[/QUOTE]

Which is why I havent bought yet. No other $59.99 game interests me right now and I'll have Amazon credit in a couple weeks anyway so I can hold off

bread's done
Back