Zelda: Spirit Tracks $17.96 free in store pickup (Walmart)

First party nintendo games don't go on sale all too often though, so this is still a good price for a new copy ^_^

[quote name='Cantatus']Also worth noting that Spirit Tracks is part of their 2 for $30 bundle.[/QUOTE]

Nothing amazing there except Prof. Layton.

Just went with ST, thanks a lot OP!

[quote name='Gosha']Too bad this is such a sub-par game. I'm only suggest it at maybe $10.[/QUOTE]

87 on metacritic. I wouldn't call that sub-par, unless your expectations are high because it's Zelda.

bunch of sweet games in that walmart deal: a few professor laytons, Ivy and Kiwi, Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, FFIII

Not bad walmart

Ordered this last night. Didn't see anything in the 2-for-30 that I wanted, and couldn't find it on Best Buy to do Buy 2 Get 1 free with SM3DL and MK7. Good deal.

[quote name='keithp']87 on metacritic. I wouldn't call that sub-par, unless your expectations are high because it's Zelda.[/QUOTE]

He might just prefer his game to have buttons :roll: lol

[quote name='Cantatus']Also worth noting that Spirit Tracks is part of their 2 for $30 bundle.[/QUOTE]

damn i wish i would have saw this post before i ordered spirit tracks for a Christmas gift. would have picked up Prof. Layton Unwound future for myself as well :cry:

Hm... Spirit Tracks and Unwound Future for $35.xx. Tempting.:whistle2:k Spirit Tracks might be the worst Zelda ever but I'm going to be on the road for 4 days in about a week so I'm gonna need a few portable games to keep me sane. It might just give me enough reason to suffer though the game.

This may be really off topic but worth noting. I just realized I ordered Spirit tracks by itself from walmart.com with a walmart discover card and it came out to 21.96 with tax + shipping. but i was never actually charged for it, my order total read 0.00 in my receipt that was emailed to me. someone might want to try it out

Your Current Shipment(s)

Item Qty
Price
Total
spacer.gif

icon_3920.gif
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS)
21.96 Arrives by Tue., Dec 6

Details
Total
spacer.gif

Date: 11/28/2011