e-Bay or PayPal: 1-Year PS+ Subscription, BOSE QuietComfort 3 Headphones, Blu-Rays

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guimengo

Hi, thank you very much for looking! I try to keep everything in this one thread so apologies if the title isn't fully applicable, I try not to clutter the forum. I unfortunately have had to put a lot of things I own for sale due to current economic situation and other personal events plus my wish to further my education (MBAs are bloody expensive). So here's my list and please feel free to contact me, prices are negotiable for fellow CAGgers:

Outside of e-Bay (can be done via PayPal), prices include shipping:

- 30GB 5th Generation Black iPod Video in good condition despite several fine marks (especially in the back), comes with original like new box and package with a CD (I think it's iTunes, I never opened it). Headphone and USB cable not included, those were terrible back in the day : $60 but negotiable.
- iPod Touch 32GB 2nd generation in pristine condition with protective layer+cover, original little box with headphones, like new (with engraving that isn't visible under cover) : $160 - negotiable!
- MLB 09 The Show for PS3, like new condition : $6.25.
- Shadow of the Colossus for the PS2, original black label release in like new condition : $13.00
- Star Fox 64 for the Nintendo 64, cartridge only but in very good condition : $10.00

On e-Bay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/guimengo/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
- BOSE QuietComfort 3 Noise Cancelling Headphones (brand new in sealed box, comes with additional stuff) : $315 - SOLD
- PlayStation Plus 1-Year Subscription Card (or code) : $32 - SOLD
- Mortal Kombat for PS3, like new condition : $34.00 - SOLD
- Top Spin 4 for PS3, like new condition (played it for 20 minutes, including creating my player and tutorial and that was it) : $18.00 - SOLD
- GoldenEye Reloaded 007 for PS3, like new condition : $37.00 - SOLD
- Gran Turismo 5 for PS3, like new condition : $31.00 - SOLD
- Toy Story 3 2-disc Blu-Ray (it is brand new but not in shrink wrap) : $12.50 - SOLD
- Very rare and special McDonald's Christmas ornament : $10 - SOLD
- Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian 3-disc Blu-Ray (watched it once, like new) : $6.00 - SOLD

Thank you very much for looking, I usually ship the very same day :).

Last edited:
[quote name='ssjmichael']why would anyone buy PS+ at $37 when there are plenty of people selling it for $27-$29?[/QUOTE]

It is for general e-Bay but it's still cheaper than online and physical stores plus I have been unable to find a new job for over 2 months now. If anyone from CAG approaches me I'll obviously offer my stuff for less. Also eventually the cheaper prices will run out...

Last edited:
Bumped as I added an iPod Touch to my list. Prices for CAGgers are negotiable!

Another update with items available plus addition of GoldenEye Reloaded.

Once again updated due to new listings being purchased. Currently only have MLB 09, iPod Touch 32gb, and one movie available!

[quote name='kube00']So what generation is the ipod touch?[/QUOTE]

2nd generation. I unfortunately never really used my iPods, had I got them while I was in school I could have made proper use. It actually took me a while to get the thing out of the "gelaskin" because I hadn't even touched it for several months. Even though it's 2nd generation you can use the software from the newer generations, I got the iPod to run on software version 4.2.1.

Edit: Just added Mortal Kombat to the list.

Edit 2: I actually have a black iPod Video, the bulky one with the smaller screen, if you prefer the "classic"? I still have it in the box and the cables but the screen unfortunately has a few minor usage scratches (to be honest it never bothered me).

Last edited:
Bump due to another update plus better description of iPods. Please read first post and do not hesitate to contact me, I can provide pictures if necessary though I can assure you everything matches description, and like new truly means like new.

[quote name='Jinque']Does the Night at the Museum 2 bluray come with the outer slipcover?[/QUOTE]

Yes it does :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back