VARIOUS! Club Nintendo, DLC, CE guides, games!!

fettmaster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
This is a work in progress and I'm not great making the posts look attractive with buttons and whatnot, but I've got some stuff I may trade / sell!

Collector's Edition Guides (ALL HARDCOVER except LOZ:phantom Hourglass): :)hot: Means I'm currently using it or attached to it)

Fallout 3 (sealed! first print. includes wasteland map):hot:
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (w/ cloth map) :hot:
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (w/cd):hot:
Gears of War 3 (w/cd)
Red Dead Redemption GOTY: (sealed)
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Dark Souls
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Premiere Edition (Glossy card stock. no hardcover was made)
Mass Effect 2 (was sealed, plastic got torn but it hasn't been fully removed)
Resident Evil 5 (w/ wall calendar)

-I have quite a few unregistered Club Nintendo codes. (I will update or you can ask if I have a particular game)
-I have lots of import codes for 360 and PS3 Guitar Hero games: Warriors of Rock, GH5, World Tour, maybe more.
- PSN Code to redeem 20 extra tracks from Rock Band 2. DLC is cross-compatible w/ other Rock Band games. This was an offer when RB2 first came out, I still have the code. EA doesn't give out new ones anymore (I think).

GAMES!

Tales of Vesperia: Collector's Edition :hot:
Child of Eden
Big Bumpin' & Sneak King (!)
continued...

PS3
Record of Agarest War Zero: Limited Edition:hot:
Ubisoft Racquet Sports (Sealed)
Marvel Superhero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet
Killzone 2 (Note: The case and game are identical but the disc is a rare pre-release review / test copy)
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion GOTY (disc only maybe)

SATURN
Dragon Force (!!) Disc only, but I also own the Dragon Force RAM cart that was available to order at the game's release. Lots more memory for the Saturn.:hot:
Mega Man 8 (rare, FAR superior to the PSX release)

GAME BOY (yes Game Boy)
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening Complete in box!

Note: I have a large variety of retro games, many NES and SNES titles that include the original box and manual (but not everything like the nintendo power subscription ads). I also have many rare PSX games like Valkyrie Profile, Einhander, FFVII Black Label Misprint and more. Judging by interest I'll think about listing some.

---End Update 1---

More to come if folks seem interested. PM me if you'd like to discuss!

Definitely interested in seeing what you have in terms of 360 DLC and retro games. Working on getting my Sega back from my useless brother and I just hooked up my NES/SNES.

I don't personally have much SEGA stuff save my Saturn system, controllers a few nice games and a Dreamcast. I was a true-blue Nintendo fanboy when the SNES/GEN wars were going on.

A lot of my stuff is boxed up due to a recent move. So I posted this and was planning on updating as I found stuff / organized.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back