CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Methods to Contact Prizelogic:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
http://helpdesk2.prizelogic.com/NewIssue.aspx (THEY RESPOND TO THIS LINK THE FASTEST)
http://www.prizelogic.com/#contact-7a21d

UPDATE 2: Prizelogic has started shipping the prizes now for Wave 2. They're shipping the CE via UPS, and the SE via USPS. You can check your UPS status here (under the "Track by Reference" tab, under "Shipment Reference" type FIND THE R) Packages are coming from Michigan, and have their barcodes slashed like Playstation Rewards games. If you're unsure about the shipment of yours, you can contact customer support using the links in the last update. The most likely reason you didn't receive your prize is because you're part of the 2nd wave of shipping, and will receive your prize soon, or your entry(s) were flagged by their system. Amazon GCs have already been emailed out.

UPDATE: Prizelogic's verification emails, from [email protected] have been all sent out. If you haven't recieved one, you can contact Prizelogic customer support by emailing here: [email protected] or visiting here: http://helpdesk2.prizelogic.com/NewIssue.aspx You have until 5:00 p.m. EST Friday January 27, 2012 to reply back to the email.

Link: http://www.facebook.com/PlayStation?sk=app_227038214022425 [Dead]

Prize List:
In-Game Uncharted 3 PSN DLC Codes (1,000,000,000 available, limit 1 per each type of DLC)
$3 Amazon Gift Cards (1,000 available, limit 1 per each room)
PS3 Uncharted 3 Standard Edition Video Game (600 available, limit 1 per person)
PS3 Collector's Edition PS3 Video Game (75 available, limit 1 per person)
Grand Prize: $10,000 (only 1)

Link to Instructions: http://50.57.79.25/ftr/popup/Instructions.html [Dead]

Contest Rules: http://50.57.79.25/ftr/popup/Rules.html [Dead]

Tips:
1. Icons only appear at the lowest level of zoom
2. Find the key to Yemen first, following the compass, before trying to find any hidden rooms
3. Prizes are by a first come, first serve basis, so don't expect anything after a couple of days
4. It may be super tedious, but after 45 minutes, I already won a standard copy of UC3, a CE edition of UC3, a $3 Amazon GC, and a bunch of Misc UC3 DLC codes
5. They email all DLC codes to your FB email instantly, don't know about other prizes
6. Some rooms are hidden and need to be scrolled over

Oh, and PS, nudge nudge hint hint (Hidden UC3 Game location in Syria, where the green circle is, left of the dome thingie) :) [Edit: GONE, link to original image: http://imgur.com/au29k.jpg

Hints for the $10,000 in Yemen:
- Not in a warehouse
- It's an unremarkable building
- North of a park shaped like a flower
- Not in the park with circles
- Not at the airport
- Not in a stadium (thanks Captain Urahara)
- Not near the corners (thanks Captain Urahara)
- Not in a palace (thanks Captain Urahara)
- If you're on a farm, you've gone too far (thanks Captain Urahara)
- There's no sense in disturbing the dead on your search, so probably not a graveyard (thanks Captain Urahara)
- Not in a H Shaped Building (thanks The McMuffin Fanboy)
- East of the cliffs (thanks Conkerkid11)
-- If you find any more hints, feel free to post them --

FAQ
Q. Are there any more prizes left?
A. Promotion is over, so no.

Q. When will I receive my prize?
A. All DLC codes are instantly sent to your email address, and if you won anything else, Prize Logic will email you after the contest is over, the 20th, for a shipping address. The CE and SE have now started shipping. Amazon GCs have been sent to your email.

Q. Did I win a prize?
A. If you played on the first day, and when you clicked on the prize icon and got a little popup after clicking the icon that said you got a prize, then yes. If you got a little message saying that they ran out, than NO. If you got a prize after the first day, then you may or may not have won and need to send in a support ticket. Whether you actually got a prize or not, it still adds to the tracker at the bottom.

Q. Can you post a pic of so and so location?
A. Chances are, it's already posted, just look through the thread

Q. Is UC3 a downloadable or physical version?
A. Physical, there is no downloadble version of UC3

Last edited by a moderator:
"This application does not yet support secure browsing (HTTPS)"
I'm trying to figure out how to turn off automatic https on my browser.

Edit: It's under account settings on facebook, find the security tab and uncheck secure browsing

Dammit, why do we HAVE to have a FB account? That site is so much crap. Can we set up fake accounts just to play the game?

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']I've only found one extra by accident so far, any idea how far zoomed in you should be?[/QUOTE]
Zoom in as far as the slider lets you, follow the red part of the compass to get all of the keys, after that just drag around until you find an icon.

OP: Did you get instructions on how to redeem your game yet? That's the only e-mail that I haven't instantly got.

[quote name='tankyroo']Zoom in as far as the slider lets you, follow the red part of the compass to get all of the keys, after that just drag around until you find an icon.

OP: Did you get instructions on how to redeem your game yet? That's the only e-mail that I haven't instantly got.[/QUOTE] I already found the keys, I just was finding that megazoom is super slow to go through...

[quote name='tankyroo']Zoom in as far as the slider lets you, follow the red part of the compass to get all of the keys, after that just drag around until you find an icon.

OP: Did you get instructions on how to redeem your game yet? That's the only e-mail that I haven't instantly got.[/QUOTE]

Nope, I've gotten the email for everything except the Amazon GC and the game

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']I already found the keys, I just was finding that megazoom is super slow to go through...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's pretty damn tedious and boring, but hey, free sh1t. And you don't need to actually have the map buffer, it can still be pixelated and the icons still appear.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']where level are you guys finding the retail copys at? Im on lvl 1 with the key to lvl 2 but I still have 2 more prizes to search for.[/QUOTE]

Refer to the picture I posted, level 4, and I think there's another one in another level too.

[quote name='MrPiggles']Nope, I've gotten the email for everything except the Amazon GC and the game[/QUOTE]
Okay, I was just worried there was a limit or something, and that's why they didn't send it.

[quote name='MrPiggles']Refer to the picture I posted, level 4, and I think there's another one in another level too.[/QUOTE]

thanks bro. 1 more prize then Ill start Colombia.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']thanks bro. 1 more prize then Ill start Colombia.[/QUOTE]

You can switch between cities whenever, so it doesn't really matter. I found all the keys first, before I started hunting for the hidden ones

Woot. Collectors Edition Uncharted 3 from an invisible room in level 2.

Many thanks OP!

EDIT: And a regular edition in a 2nd hidden room.

[quote name='4thHorseman']Woot. Collectors Edition Uncharted 3 from an invisible room in level 2.

Many thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Do you remember where, post a pic :D!

I think that spot on the map unlocked the rifle code for me, that is if I got the right spot. it was the first prize I accessed on that map. Hm...

I just found the CE in level 2 too, but I accidentally exited the page, and can't find it again to post a pic, it's somewhere in the Northwest I think

[quote name='slowdive21']Do you just double click until you are all they way zoomed in?[/QUOTE]

You have to be all the way zoomed, and they're hidden in that the compass won't direct to them, but they are still "visible"

[quote name='MrPiggles']I just found the CE in level 2 too, but I accidentally exited the page, and can't find it again to post a pic, it's somewhere in the Northwest I think[/QUOTE] I'm scanning that area right now, I've been going up down and left for about 20 mins so far.

[quote name='MrPiggles']Do you remember where, post a pic :D![/QUOTE]

Sorry. On Columbia near the upper left corner, there's a little peninsula that looks like a penis. I circled where I found the invisible room:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slowdive21']Umm, where/when do you put in your email? Can you exit the game and come back or does it restart?[/QUOTE]

It's your Facebook email, when you accessed the app, you allowed access to it.

[quote name='4thHorseman']Sorry. On Columbia near the upper left corner, there's a little peninsula that looks like a penis. I circled where I found the invisible room:[/QUOTE]

Found that myself literally 20 seconds before you posted that lol

[quote name='MrPiggles']It's your Facebook email, when you accessed the app, you allowed access to it.[/QUOTE]

I think my game is jacked up. I am using firefox and haven't found anything for quite some time. I also have not received any emails on either of my facebook email addresses.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Found that myself literally 20 seconds before you posted that lol[/QUOTE]

Did you get the Collectors Edition too or does it change person to person?

[quote name='slowdive21']I think my game is jacked up. I am using firefox and haven't found anything for quite some time. I also have not received any emails on either of my facebook email addresses.[/QUOTE]

I'm playing on Firefox. The email associated with the facebook account I use already got the emails for the in-game cash reward and mystery weapon 6. Not for the full game or CE yet.

[quote name='4thHorseman']Did you get the Collectors Edition too or does it change person to person?[/QUOTE]

Same for everyone I think, until it runs out

I exited and came back. Guys make sure you are not zoomed in too far. I've been zoomed in all the way for 45 minutes and the rooms do not show up.

[quote name='slowdive21']I exited and came back. Guys make sure you are not zoomed in too far. I've been zoomed in all the way for 45 minutes and the rooms do not show up.[/QUOTE]

I think they only show up at max zoom, for me at least

Capture.png

bread's done
Back