* * * * * 3 votes

Naughty Dog's The Last of Us - Left Behind Single Player DLC Out Now!

#811 dmaul1114   Banned Banned   24688 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

dmaul1114

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:59 PM

I'll probably pass unless I get an itch to play it and once it's super cheap--or if it ends up on PS+ in a few years.

WV Matsui got banned ages ago--before the next gen consoles even launched--along with what's his name on the Sony Fanboy side that was always arguing with him.  They got warned a bunch, temp banned a time or two and then got the ax. How they got banned and timbo stays around I'll never understand, but whatever.

#812 ShockandAww   Truth is treason CAGiversary!   7458 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

ShockandAww

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:14 PM

Apparently not releasing until August 8th according to someone on Gaf. I can wait I guess.

#813 zyk  

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:30 PM

Well Tomb Raider looked pretty good after being remastered for PS4 and X1. Just imagine what Naughty Dog can do with The Last of Us  :hot:

#814 TimboSliceGB   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5985 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

TimboSliceGB

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:33 PM

It will probably be the first game this gen to release that I'm actually excited about and it's a last gen game. Can't wait to see what it looks like and when the hell its releasing.

And Timbo is still here spouting off his bullshit I see. Nice. Where's WV?!

umm what i did not say anything about this news . lol but i do think it's a joke to charge 60 bucks for hd remakes. tomb raider did the same now it's the last of us. These games should be 40 dollers max.

i said i was done mostly talking on ps4 forums and i stood by my word other then talking here and there and giving my opinion.

#815 Ryuukishi   My ambitionz az a Ryder CAGiversary!   11182 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:39 PM

Good news for people who upgraded from Xbox 360 to PS4 and never owned a PS3. The game already looked unreal on PS3 so the PS4 version should be very pretty indeed.

#816 ShockandAww   Truth is treason CAGiversary!   7458 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

ShockandAww

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:40 PM

umm what i did not say anything about this news . lol but i do think it's a joke to charge 60 bucks for hd remakes. tomb raider did the same now it's the last of us. These games should be 40 dollers max.

i said i was done mostly talking on ps4 forums and i stood by my word other then talking here and there and giving my opinion.

Yeah yeah it was just funny seeing you post about the sales for TLoU. Hadn't seen any of your posts in a long time. And sure $60 for a lot of remakes is too high imo but not for games like this. I'll gladly buy it day one full price. Especially since I never played the DLC.

And if you've never played the game? No question in my mind it's worth $60.

#817 TimboSliceGB   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5985 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

TimboSliceGB

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:45 PM

the timing is also odd when couple weeks after you got possible the biggest 3rd party shooter game coming out destiny. 

#818 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   22576 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:13 PM

Well Tomb Raider looked pretty good after being remastered for PS4 and X1. Just imagine what Naughty Dog can do with The Last of Us  :hot:

Tomb Raider had a PC release though and given how similar the PS4/X1 are to modern PCs, I would think that that would make it easier as they already had high rez textures and whatnot. ND, assuming the game runs at 1080p, would need to go back and replace a ton of textures. And that's just one thing.

Either way, I really wanna see some screens of what it'll look like. 

#819 born free   Old School CAGiversary!   4745 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:27 PM

Yeah if you've never played the game this is one game you do not want to miss out on. Might be my favorite game (definitely storywise) this last generation.

#820 shotgunshine   The People's Champ CAGiversary!   977 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

shotgunshine

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:03 AM

I just picked up a PS3 for the first time a few weeks ago. I had planned to wait to get this game(shame on me) since I had Uncharted 2, God of War 3, MGS 4 to keep me busy. It was half off at Toys R Us, so I decided it was too good to pass up. I wanted to finish Uncharted 2 first before starting(i'm nearly finished I think) but I couldn't wait so I decided to play, maybe like an hour, just to see how it was. I ended up playing for 3. I see why TLOU gets the praise it gets. It's an incredible game so far. I'm only about 5 hours in too. This is the best looking game i've seen for PS3 or 360. I'm blown away by how great it looks. I need to try the multiplayer soon. Hopefully it's still active.

#821 blueweltall   Kill the Batman CAGiversary!   6421 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

blueweltall

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:04 AM

We might get The Last of Us for the PS4 sooner than we thought

http://www.ign.com/a...ed-release-date

A couple of U.S. retailers are showing a release date of June 20th. Can't wait to play it in the summer again if the listing is true.

#822 TimboSliceGB   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5985 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

TimboSliceGB

Posted 16 April 2014 - 04:43 PM

that is much better release date then the rumor aug. june as of right now has zero games

#823 Pliskin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3300 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:02 PM

13854269294_f27f42e755_z.jpg

"New trophies and a mix of single-player and multiplayer content await you in this DLC drop. Grounded Mode will be the hardest challenge you’ll ever face as you try to complete the single-player campaign of The Last of Us. The AI is relentless, smart, and brutal, and survival will be near impossible. “Completed Grounded Mode” might be one of the most difficult Trophies you’ll ever earn. If you’re not a season pass holder, Grounded Mode will cost $4.99 standalone. "

http://blog.us.plays...iled/#sf2604583

Grounded mode sounds like it'll be a awesome challenge, I'm hoping it will be unlocked from the start on the ps4.