God of War: Origins Collection - $19.99 @ Amazon w/ FSSS

This collection sure has went down in price fast.
To bad the Ico and SOTC is still holding its price. (that's the one I really want)

I love that these collections are dropping in price so fast but the question is why is the PoP trilogy still holding in the $30 range?

Its part of the Amazon 19 days of deals, if precedent holds vs Amazon's sales this year, it will be $15-ish in a few days, either at Amazon or at BB. For that matter we could have a thread about the newest R&C dropping to $30, but same will hold true for it so I will wait.

[quote name='henry00x']should i get these if i have the psp games?[/QUOTE]

I did because of the dual shock controller and it was designed to play on an HD TV.

I paid $15 for this during that BBY coupon fiasco. I finished it in one week, and really enjoyed it. You should definitely pick this one up.

[quote name='Jawmuncher']This collection sure has went down in price fast.
To bad the Ico and SOTC is still holding its price. (that's the one I really want)[/QUOTE]
I'm still mad at myself for this one

Got it for $15 from Best Buy back awhile ago. But then traded it in before playing it for $28 to gamestop to pay off Uncharted 3

At the time UC3 was more important

Picked up this and the Resistance Dual pack for a total of $40. Really can't beat that deal.

Now I just need to play God of War 1-3 lol.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']Picked up this and the Resistance Dual pack for a total of $40. Really can't beat that deal.

Now I just need to play God of War 1-3 lol.[/QUOTE]

I loved God of War (can you tell?) - it's my guilty pleasure exception I have for button mashers.

GoW1 lacks boss battles. 2 and 3 are big improvements. Coo was surprisingly good. gos was decent but didnt make much of leap from coo. They did add some more quick time event moves however.

bread's done
Back