360 Mortal kombat kollector's edition 49.99 at amazon

Fwiw, those on the fence I'm deciding to keep this extra copy most likely. Probably be the first game I've ever owned for both systems. I played street fighter exclusively and when MK came out I played it more than any other game.

no, I refuse to buy more "cheap" collector edition. No more room on the shelf. But if this has been $30-35, I might have given in.

[quote name='kouleefoh']no, I refuse to buy more "cheap" collector edition. No more room on the shelf. But if this has been $30-35, I might have given in.[/QUOTE]

Looks like the top of that shelf has plenty of room ;)

Eh, I'm only in when the one with the fightstick drops to this price, which will probably be never, but you never know. i don't really need the bookends.

[quote name='kouleefoh']no, I refuse to buy more "cheap" collector edition. No more room on the shelf. But if this has been $30-35, I might have given in.[/QUOTE]
I believe both went down in the $40 range not to long ago. I remember the SD OP being updated like every day with more price drops.

Man, if this was the PS3 version, I'd be all over that. Stupidly sold my copy thinking I needed the money; turned out I didn't. Long story. Waiting for the right time to rebuy it.

[quote name='WatTsu']Man, if this was the PS3 version, I'd be all over that. Stupidly sold my copy thinking I needed the money; turned out I didn't. Long story. Waiting for the right time to rebuy it.[/QUOTE]

same here never got around to buying it so if this was the price for PS3 I would quickly be in 4 1

[quote name='mr_bungle']Fwiw, those on the fence I'm deciding to keep this extra copy most likely. Probably be the first game I've ever owned for both systems. I played street fighter exclusively and when MK came out I played it more than any other game.[/QUOTE]

Good man. You got your gaming priorities straight :)

[quote name='mr_bungle']Looks like the top of that shelf has plenty of room ;)[/QUOTE]
lol yea that's before I bought the damn Helghast edition. That helmet is huge!! Plus the sniper statue. Oh and I also got a Duke's statue too. :lol:

[quote name='klimb22']I believe both went down in the $40 range not to long ago. I remember the SD OP being updated like every day with more price drops.[/QUOTE]
yea i remember it was a lightning deal I believe. I resisted but kinda regret it because the game traded in $30 alone around that time.

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Only 69 available[/QUOTE]

I apologize if this sounds ignorant, but how are you able to check the quantity of Amazon? I've always been curious how to do that.

[quote name='submissionking']I apologize if this sounds ignorant, but how are you able to check the quantity of Amazon? I've always been curious how to do that.[/QUOTE]

Add a copy to your cart, then change the quanity to 99 and click update. And don't apologize for asking questions.

I actually have time to clean/rearrange today and went by GS to pick up a sealed copy, going to take this one to them when I get it in and get my $ back, and I was skeptical about the sturdiness/quality of the bookends, and they're super nice. I put my artbooks I have gathered over the years, ps3 games, and wii/3ds games and it works great. Cleared up a bunch of space on my movie shelf :D

bread's done
Back