FS/T: 100 Microsoft Points (Bing) Rewarded on May 20th 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
You better take that YDMD Avatar Prop off the list before a mod sees it...you can't trade free stuff for money.

All you have to do is text "TOYOTA YARIS" to 32774 and you'll receive a redemption code.

[quote name='TwistedOrange']You better take that YDMD Avatar Prop off the list before a mod sees it...you can't trade free stuff for money.

All you have to do is text "TOYOTA YARIS" to 32774 and you'll receive a redemption code.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip, didn't know that. Bumpin' bumpin'.

[quote name='TwistedOrange']You better take that YDMD Avatar Prop off the list before a mod sees it...you can't trade free stuff for money.

All you have to do is text "TOYOTA YARIS" to 32774 and you'll receive a redemption code.[/QUOTE]

CML for the Dues Ex: HR premium theme, and any other cool themes you might have I would take them as well.

Shoot me a PM with an offer if you see anything that you like my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back