Batman: Arkham City Collectors Edition (360/PS3)- $69.99

sylveranking

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I walked into Gamestop today and found the Collector's edition for 69.99 for both editions. It was marked with a sale sticker so I asked the employee if it was just for this store and he told me it was passed down from corporate so this sale should be good for all stores. Not a bad deal if anyone is interested in grabbing one.

It is also currently online, but unavailable for shipping

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/batman-arkham-city-collectors-edition/92570

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/batman-arkham-city-collectors-edition/92569

I did not see this posted, but if it was please tell me.

I don't know if its worth getting if you don't care about the statue since the box clearly states "early" access which means all the dl codes will be available at a later time at a price . I personally just want it for the statue, but will wait for a price drop to 50 at least.

I actually have a sealed AC with the robin code, but aside from the statue is anything else worth it for $10 more?

Hm.. going by the stock status, it doesn't look like there's that many available. There's only two stores near me that has it in stock.

[quote name='Vinny']Hm.. going by the stock status, it doesn't look like there's that many available. There's only two stores near me that has it in stock.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the likelihood of it dropping below this price is small. I personally saw non at my Best Buy, and this is a place that usually has great drops on Collector's edition. I'm guessing most of these CEs sold at MRSP.

[quote name='NeoStrider']the game doesn't come in a case[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? Only collector's edition that I can think of where the game is not included in its own case.

Yeah, i think the game is in the art book case itself, really really stupid. just like the last CE which I have, the game is in a really cheap case.

[quote name='sylveranking']Are you sure? Only collector's edition that I can think of where the game is not included in its own case.[/QUOTE]

Yes its true, there's no case. The game disc fits in the back of the art book!

I have the CE and the game is in the art book case. Still if you like Batman and havent picked this game up yet its a good deal, the statue and artbook are well worth the extra $10

On CAG it's not just an extra $10 though. This game was already really cheap on black friday, and its going to be $30 to $20 soon enough. Just like most everything else this gen.

For anyone willing to wait and to look this is an extra $50....still I agree that this CE is probably not going to get any cheaper. Hmmmm

So tempted to get this wanted it since release but picked up a vanilla copy on BF. Can anyone tell me if its worth shelling out the extra 40 for the content it comes with in the CE?

[quote name='Xenogears']On CAG it's not just an extra $10 though. This game was already really cheap on black friday, and its going to be $30 to $20 soon enough. Just like most everything else this gen.

For anyone willing to wait and to look this is an extra $50....still I agree that this CE is probably not going to get any cheaper. Hmmmm[/QUOTE]

You're right. And the standard game has dropped to $40 at gamestop.

bread's done
Back