what is beter gogle or altavista???

[quote name='munch']guys i ned a seerious anser. which has beter algorethms?[/QUOTE]

Which has better Al Gore Rhythms?

Go straight to the man himself, he can get down.

Do a Google search on Altavista to learn about it.

Seriously...I haven't used Altavista since the days where you could only find MP3s on FTP sites. That actually used to be my search engine of choice though. Back when the other options were pretty much Lycos and Dogpile.

[quote name='berzirk']Jeez. A guy asks a reasonable question, and all you geeks give sar...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='berzirk']...castic answers. Sorry, my aol ran out and I had to find another free trial CD.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Hey guys, I'm having problems getting Sim City 2000 to run; does anyone know how to make a boot disk? How many floppies do I need to use?

Anyone remember those little square hard discs that came between regular hard discs and cd-rs? I thought that was the way of the future back in my graphics class in the late 90s.

[quote name='munch']guys dnt derale my thread i still havent got good answer for the best way to do my serch.[/QUOTE]

With a high fade.

MC-Serch.jpg

munch can spell better when hes trading and not trolling

"Bought Fantastic Mr. Fox. Temp is also fantastic. " exp.1

or when he posts in other threads

"I just signed up for Mobile Sure but no credit yet. I might try the other 123 one later. It sucks that I'm not eligible for the chocolate offer."

Tricky Tricky Munch!!!!!!

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']munch can spell better when hes trading and not trolling

"Bought Fantastic Mr. Fox. Temp is also fantastic. " exp.1

or when he posts in other threads

"I just signed up for Mobile Sure but no credit yet. I might try the other 123 one later. It sucks that I'm not eligible for the chocolate offer."

Tricky Tricky Munch!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I'd chalk it up to this thread just making everyone associated with it just a little bit dumber.

bread's done
Back