White Knight Chronicles 2 (PS3) $27.99 Newegg

Not buying it, but it does come with the original White Knight Chronicles or was that cut in the international release?

"2 games in 1 - this game includes all the content from the first game with improved and enhanced features of the sequel adding up to over 100 hours of combined gameplay"

[quote name='MrBubbles']Not buying it, but it does come with the original White Knight Chronicles or was that cut in the international release?[/QUOTE]

The entire first White Knight Chronicles is included with the game with simprovements from the WKC II game system...

[quote name='Todd33']"2 games in 1 - this game includes all the content from the first game with improved and enhanced features of the sequel adding up to over 100 hours of combined gameplay"[/QUOTE]

Yeah but the second game goes through most of the same areas of the first game so take that as you will. Id bite for 15 used.

[quote name='Velo214']yeah and you can't get trophies for the first in this game, that kinda sucks[/QUOTE]
I'd take improved combat system over trophies any day. And also for $8 cheaper. :)

This is a great deal for me with the free 2-days shipping and tax free where I live. Plus, lowest price I seen yet. Totally in for one, thanks TC!

bread's done
Back