Where can I import FFXIII-2 Chinese Version?

Slixshot

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey CAGs,

I was hoping someone could give me some advice as to where I can import the Chinese version of FFXIII-2. This specific version has Japanese dub with english sub, but I can't seem to find it anywhere!

Thanks for the help!

It's not out in China until Jan 31st, but I'm sure it'll be just as easy to acquire from ebay as FFXIII was. Just find a reputable HK seller, and you're gold. There's plenty of em out there, and I've always gotten my order in about 7 days. I'm still playing through 13, but I fully intend to import the chinese ver of XIII-2 too. Anything to avoid those awkward fucking dubs.

Thanks a bunch for the advice! Hey, if you're doing the same thing with ffxiii, maybe you could tell me if the menu text is in English during gameplay or if it's just the subtitles. If I cant read the menu, I don't think I'll import :)

The Chinese ver of FF13 is indecipherable from an actual American copy(save for the voices). All menus, subtitles, and credits are in English. Even the manual, which is super thick because it contains both English and Chinese. I really wish there were more games that did this...the last time I bought an import for Japanese voices was Shenmue 2.

bread's done
Back