[oos] Deus Ex:Human Revolution Augmented $30

wynams

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
There is another thread with this listed at $35 as part of deals for 12/12.

Newegg has been bouncing around $30 - $40 on this, and it is back to $30 now!

PS3 - $29.99
X360 - $29.99

Free shipping & NEWCUSTOMER10 takes $10 off $50

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/08/19/which-version-of-deus-ex-human-revolution-should-you-get/

The Augmented Edition contains:
  • 40-page Artbook
  • 44-minute making-of
  • Motion comic
  • Game soundtrack
  • E3 Trailer and animated storyboard
  • Exclusive mission: Tong’s Rescue
  • Multi-shot Grenade Launcher
  • Remote-Detonated Explosive Device
  • Automatic Unlocking Device
  • Double-barrel Shotgun
  • Silenced Sniper Rifle
  • 10,000 extra credits

Last edited by a moderator:
They have the regular version $20 also, since there isn't anything in the Augmented Edition I see worth the extra $10 I am thinking about getting the regular one...

damn, what is with Newegg on this deal?
first i see posts that its $40, then its $30, it was $35 when i bought it last night and its $30 again now?
I know its just $5 but i'm a CAG for a reason (that $5 could be going toward the new Humble Indie Bundle)

Thanks OP, didn't get it at $35 yesterday, but $5 more off I couldn't resist. Plus I had a $20 credit to use from them messing up my dark souls pre-order, so $10. Nice.

Also, how do you get newcustomer10 to work? Its only for new accounts? But it does seem people use it really often here. So are they really new customers or are they creating a new account and using it with each purchase? That still works with the same name/address/email? Or no?

Nice. Just grabbed the regular edition and the splinter cell trilogy with the $40 google offer thing from a few weeks ago, so essentially 10 bucks each!

Crap can canceled my regular edition order to get the augmented, but augmented is now out of stock. Went back to order the regular and now that's out of stock. GAH!

Don't you only get all that extra dlc stuff only if you got it from gamestop? When I got mine from amazon I didn't get any dlc card unless it's on the disk? Can anyone confirm or deny?

[quote name='karyadi']Think it'll get any lower?[/QUOTE]

Probably not without a coupon. Most major releases rarely hit the $10 mark. Plus Newegg has no tax, for me at least.

bread's done
Back