BB-Still on FIRE! 3-day sale: Kinect Games $24.99 (Kinect Sports 2, DC 2) & more

Funny how they snuck Tropico 4 & Supremacy MMA at the bottom of that Kinect games list.

eh, what's that exciting about these games at $25. They've been that a lot this holiday season. At least DC2 and KS2. Maybe some of the other titles haven't been that low, but they can wait for another drop.

OMFG I'm glad I checked this thread. I've been looking to get that Kinectimals game for some time now. The "now with bears" version has the bears DLC which costs $15 to download, meaning they're selling the base game for $10 + the bears DLC on disk for $15. My daughter will be happy this Christmas.

Well was going to have to pick up my Saints Row 3 today anyway, might as well throw in a Kinnect Sports Season 2

[quote name='strait edge follower']My credit from flipping is running dry. They did this to me on purpose ! Clever bestbuy, very clever[/QUOTE]

What's really clever is that they have dropped TIVs on every single one of these things so people can't flip it back to them.

Dead Space 2 is $1. :lol:

[quote name='confoosious']What's really clever is that they have dropped TIVs on every single one of these things so people can't flip it back to them.

Dead Space 2 is $1. :lol:[/QUOTE]

1$ ? Lmao its worth as Much as brink now which is sad. I too have noticed over the last month or so that they drop the tiv of a game on sale right away. That sucks for me though bit I fully understand why they do it.

Sweet post. I needed a couple more games for my niece. Picked up Grease, & Dance Central 2. Best Buy isnt just on fire, they are going super nova.

Thanks OP.

Check the TIV at Toys r Us. I got 12.25 for Duke and 8.75 for Brink yesterday in store.

Used that and one other trade to get Halo CE Anniversary ;)

I heard from CNBC we should be expecting more of these, especially from BB since they had a shitty 3rd quarter - down 15% or so - and are trying to make it up for the 4th quarter which has been terrible for them and electronics/retailers in general. Gotta love the economy. Glad I have some money to spend now, but still.

[quote name='Phatsaq']Check the TIV at Toys r Us. I got 12.25 for Duke and 8.75 for Brink yesterday in store.

Used that and one other trade to get Halo CE Anniversary ;)[/QUOTE]

Shit, I hate to admit, but by the number of Brinks/Dukes that BB had, nice job on that flip. Wish I could/would have thought of the same, but have been crazy busy the past week. I didn't even manage to pick up a Brink for myself, but at least go a Duke. Going to return the one I PMed at the Walmart for $10 soon.

Thanks! Last thing I needed to pickup for my daughter was Kinectimals With Bears... was waiting hoping they were going to have it on sale.

If you love Kinect Sports........ you will HATE Sports 2. My son and I played it for 2 hours before I decided to just sell it. It was godfuckingawful compared to the first. Darts is dumb as shit. Tennis is a downgrade from ping pong. Skining is........... ok but still really basic and dumb. Golf is retarded cuz it doesnt measure how hard your really swinging and Football is halfassed cuz you cant play defense. Wait for this to hit 10 bucks then you should be fine.

bread's done
Back