*@&! just deleted all of my PMs by mistake - here's how

eldad9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
When you click on 'delete ALL' instead of 'delete marked'

You get the message

"Are you sure you want to delete this message?"

That's right. Single 'message', singular. Which reassured my that only one message would be deleted.

Not

"Are you sure you want to delete all messages?"

Which would definitely alert me to the fact that something went wrong.

I don't suppose you guys can recover my PMs from a backup, can you? never mind, I'll deal with it - but fix the text!

not sure why banky is asking for more space since he doesnt get any pms. maybe it was a joke, but if it was it was way below the banky standard.
anyway i agree. why does your sentbox fill up so much more quickly than your inbox? and why doesnt your outbox fill at all?

yeah ive deleted all before, same way.

i vote more space too, communicating through PMs for trades sure does fill up you box fast

well increasing space for everyone might cost cheapy more money or other probs, if anything it shouldnt b for everyone. maybe an upgrade in space for regulars who actually post or get pms.

I agree with you guys about the wanting more space. I do not want cheapy to have to spend more, but since I trade a lot it would be nice.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I agree with you guys about the wanting more space. I do not want cheapy to have to spend more, but since I trade a lot it would be nice.[/quote]

maybe more space for 1Ker's?
i doubt 99.5% of the forum members have ever even used a PM

That's probably true about a good % of CAG don't use PMs, perhaps don't even know about the feature.

I don't have a high post count, but I've become an active trader here and I could use the extra space as well.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='CaseyRyback']I agree with you guys about the wanting more space. I do not want cheapy to have to spend more, but since I trade a lot it would be nice.[/quote]

maybe more space for 1Ker's?
i doubt 99.5% of the forum members have ever even used a PM[/quote]

that would be nice, or if you have over a certain number of trades then you get a bigger inbox. Something that is not overly bias, but is fair to everyone.

[quote name='ZForce915']I think if you were going to adjust this I'd go with the post count method. Give more space at 500, 750 and 1000 posts.[/quote]

But, as someone pointed out in another thread, there are a lot of people that trade often, but don't post often or at all. They could probably use the space just as much as high-posters do.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']While you're at it, can we have more PM space?[/quote]

if you pay. silver membership is $20 a month, gold is $35, $50 for platinum and you get to bone morgan webb on a reg. bases. so yea.. i think gold is the way to go...

bread's done
Back