Dance Central 2 Kinect Sports 2 Disney Adventures (360) $24.99 each at Best Buy

These are also good in store, as I just saw them changing the shelf tags at my local store. Also at the same price are the original Dance Central and Kinect Sports. Guy switching the tags said it was good til 12/17

[quote name='crunchewy']Links are broken. I might grab DC2, but I'm undecided.[/QUOTE]

I'm the same way. I might win a copy down the line so I won't buy this right away. I need to finish the first one, and Everybody Dance before I get into another dancing game. Thanks again for the post OP.

[quote name='timberwolfbobby']Meh, I got both DC2 and Disneyland Adventures at 20 each already, but these are still good prices regardless.[/QUOTE]

Disneyland Adventures is pretty fun. I played it for two hours nonstop the other day. Such a good time.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Kinect Sports 2 worth that price?[/QUOTE]

KS2 is a great game. before the recent free DLC, it was kinda lacking in content. But now with the DLC, it's definitely more fun. The problem with the game wasn't that it was bad. It was that there wasn't enough to justify $50.

can answer any questions you might have on the game. :D

[quote name='dirtyvu']KS2 is a great game. before the recent free DLC, it was kinda lacking in content. But now with the DLC, it's definitely more fun. The problem with the game wasn't that it was bad. It was that there wasn't enough to justify $50.

can answer any questions you might have on the game. :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks...are all the sports fun? How is football

bread's done
Back