The Lord of the Rings: TFotR & TTT (Blu-ray - ) for $5

htown01

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Walmart has :br:Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring & The Two Towers for $5.

Description for TFotR:
Disc 1: Blu-ray Version of Feature Film, Theatrical Trailers, "The Lord Of The Rings: Aragorn's Quest" Game Trailer.

Disc 2: Standard DVD of Special Features, 3 Spellbinding Documentaries, Including Sci-Fi Channel's "A Passage to Middle-earth"; Featurette Gallery Spotlighting the Creation of J.R.R. Tolkien's Fantastical World and How the Actors Embraced their Characters; "May It Be" Music Video; Preview of "The Two Towers"; TV Spots.

Description for TTT:

Disc 1: Blu-ray Version of Feature Film, Theatrical Trailers, "The Lord Of The Rings: Aragorn's Quest" Game Trailer.

Disc 2: Standard DVD of Special Features, 2 Absorbing Documentaries, Including "Return to Middle-earth"; Featurette Gallery Spotlighting the Technical Wizardry Behind This Middle Chapter of the Saga, Including "The Battle of Helm's Deep" and "Bringing Gollum To Life"; "Gollum's Song" Music Video; Preview of "The Return Of The King"; Sean Astin Directs the Short Film "The Long and Short Of It"; "The Making of 'The Two Towers'"; TV Spots.

[quote name='dc_fortythree']thanks OP! im sure this may come off as blasphemous but the EE's are just way too long for my taste (and attention span lol)[/QUOTE]

I would embark on a long and perilous journey to cast you into the fires of Mount Doom for that comment.

Seriously, though, your opinion is wrong. ;)

[quote name='BingoBrown']
Seriously, though, your opinion is wrong. ;)[/QUOTE]

Even without proper explanation as to why, I still think your point is valid lol :)

IMO the reason his opinion is "wrong" is because he doesn't need to watch the entire movie in 1 sitting. We don't play an entire game in one sitting, so why do we feel the same about movies? The EE are only about 30 min longer per movie, which isn't that much longer when you think about how long the theatrical versions are.

Granted for $15 for all three movies it's not a bad deal at all, so if someone prefers to get these and hold off any spending $50 for the EE then go for it.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']IMO the reason his opinion is "wrong" is because he doesn't need to watch the entire movie in 1 sitting. We don't play an entire game in one sitting, so why do we feel the same about movies? The EE are only about 30 min longer per movie, which isn't that much longer when you think about how long the theatrical versions are.

Granted for $15 for all three movies it's not a bad deal at all, so if someone prefers to get these and hold off any spending $50 for the EE then go for it.[/QUOTE]
To be more on point, the EE are 30, 43, and 52 minutes longer.

I thought about biting on these at $5 each but will wait for the EEs to drop.

Why?

It's not like I haven't seen the movies already. I can't wait on movies I've seen already to drop in price especially since I haven't seen the EEs.

bread's done
Back