Newegg - Wii and DS - de Blob 2, Lost in Shadow $8, EA Sports Active 2 $15, others

Grabbed a copy of Lost In Shadow as a gift. (man if people only knew how many sub-$10 games I'm gifting out this year)

[quote name='Fell Open Ian']Grabbed a copy of Lost In Shadow as a gift. (man if people only knew how many sub-$10 games I'm gifting out this year)[/QUOTE]

Ain't nothing wrong with that. In this economy, people are lucky I'm giving out video games at all!

How does that training camp bundle compare to EA active 2?
I assume it was only for the Wii.

Looks like it's $10 at Walmart

Looks like a ton of other Walmart Rollbacks...I'll let someone else bother with a new thread though.

Meanwhile, I'll be perusing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found it enjoyable, not too difficult, interesting story and puzzle mechanics. Would have been done better as a downloadable title, and probably gotten better reviews as well.

[quote name='confoosious']tempted to pick up Lost in Shadow - anyone like it?[/QUOTE]

Liked it a lot. Something about it resonated with me.

Thanks OP, I just put an order in for lost in shadow. I saw this post earlier and was being a tightwad but decided can't go wrong at this price even if it don't get the best reviews. This game just calls me for some reason and wants put in my huge backlog.

[quote name='Madrocsz']oh COME on I just ordered lost in shadow last night from amazon for 11.99![/QUOTE]

Just go to your order history and select returns and follow the directions. I have a ups drop box right around the corner from me so i send games back all the time when i find better deals.

[quote name='DefeatUForever']Damn it, I just ordered Lost in Shadow from amazon for 11.44. Gonna send that back and order it from newegg, thanks op.[/QUOTE]

Unless you're going to lie and say there was something defective with it, isn't the cost of return shipping to Amazon going to negate the amount you save from Newegg?

When I saw De Blob 2 for $8 I was worried it would also be fore PS3 or Xbox 360....my head was about to explode. I can't keep buying these things. Luckily it's for the Wii...I only buy console exclusives for that since everything on it looks like shit.

[quote name='kodave']Unless you're going to lie and say there was something defective with it, isn't the cost of return shipping to Amazon going to negate the amount you save from Newegg?[/QUOTE]

Ive never had them take out the shipping, i always just select the item wasnt shipped right, whatever that one is. No big deal on lying about that cause they just take it back and sell it again. Ive saved a couple hundred dollars doing this. I always try to pricematch first though and amazon refused to pricematch newegg for me on this so eff em.

[quote name='DefeatUForever']Ive never had them take out the shipping, i always just select the item wasnt shipped right, whatever that one is. No big deal on lying about that cause they just take it back and sell it again. Ive saved a couple hundred dollars doing this. I always try to pricematch first though and amazon refused to pricematch newegg for me on this so eff em.[/QUOTE]
Insert obligatory scornful comment here

[quote name='DefeatUForever']Ive never had them take out the shipping, i always just select the item wasnt shipped right, whatever that one is. No big deal on lying about that cause they just take it back and sell it again. Ive saved a couple hundred dollars doing this. I always try to pricematch first though and amazon refused to pricematch newegg for me on this so eff em.[/QUOTE]

Yea no big deal on lying about it until you get lifetime banned from amazon you freaking tool

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Yea no big deal on lying about it until you get lifetime banned from amazon you freaking tool[/QUOTE]

hah. that's exactly why I support Amazon banning people.

---

Thanks for the comments on Lost in Shadow. I still have too many games in my backlog to buy this. But I will probably cave before the night is through.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Ivy the Kiwi seems interesting. Besides graphics and portability, what is the difference between the Wii version and the DS version?[/QUOTE]

I believe the main difference is that the Wii version has some kind of multiplayer and maybe co-op. DS uses one of the screens as a map so its in front of you at all times. Otherwise I believe the levels are identical.

I missed out on Lost in Shadow also... I gave them my email to contact me. Do these ever come back in stock? For the same price?

(I got an extra deBlob 2 if anyone wants to trade Lost in Shadow for it... just PM me.)

They do come back in stock, but often not at the same price. For some of these games you have to wait Newegg out until they have a sale again.

bread's done
Back