Dance Central 2 & Kinect Sports 2 24.99 at Amazon

guess they matched BB's prices. This would be a better deal for anyone who has prime and doesn't pay taxes.

Is Kinect Sports 2 worth $25? I have Dance Central 2, Fruit Ninja and Gunstringer and downloaded Kinect Labs for the kids. Wondering if that will keep them busy. This is part of an xmas gift and will have other family over that day as well

Kinect Sports 2 is good. I love the darts game. :) If you can only get one, I'd probably have to vote for Kinect Sports 1 as I think the set of games there is more consistently good. Still KS2 is great too. And we're getting free DLC every month for it, allegedly. First set was an additional mini-game for each sport.

I'm considering Dance Central 2, but I really don't need any more games right now. There is the exercise element to that, though. Perhaps convincing enough. :)

Why couldn't they have PM'd this Best Buy sale yesterday, I needed this for a party on Saturday and if I order now there's a good chance I won't get it by then. Off to Best Buy I go for instore pickup...

[quote name='abhinav']Why couldn't they have PM'd this Best Buy sale yesterday, I needed this for a party on Saturday and if I order now there's a good chance I won't get it by then. Off to Best Buy I go for instore pickup...[/QUOTE]

They haven't been price matching anything lately. They probably only matched this because best buy's sale was going on for so long and amazon's sale through of these products was approaching 0.

Also, mention kinectimals with bears. That's a great game for cags with kids. The with bears DLC is $15 to download from XBL. This game with dlc included just came out a few weeks ago and has consistently been $45-$50.

I got DC2 and KS2 on Black Friday at Walmart. I am going to play KS2 tonight for the first time, can't wait. I played DC2 last night and hurt my back, lol. Usher would be proud. These are good prices IMO for anyone that doesn't have them. Both to me are the best series on Kinect.

Good price for DC2, but not so much for KS2. Amazon is a little late with this and they have really failed on an epic scale this holiday season. Best Buy has beaten them mercilessly the past several weeks.

[quote name='Blaster man']They haven't been price matching anything lately. They probably only matched this because best buy's sale was going on for so long and amazon's sale through of these products was approaching 0.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Good price for DC2, but not so much for KS2. Amazon is a little late with this and they have really failed on an epic scale this holiday season. Best Buy has beaten them mercilessly the past several weeks.[/QUOTE]

I know, it's really pissing me off. At this rate I'm might not renew my Amazon Prime, $25 free shipping is good enough for me if they're not offering fantastic deals anymore.

[quote name='abhinav']I know, it's really pissing me off. At this rate I'm might not renew my Amazon Prime, $25 free shipping is good enough for me if they're not offering fantastic deals anymore.[/QUOTE]

To put it in comparison....the last 2-3 years I spent probably 80% of my Christmas money @Amazon. That's roughly 1 grand each year. The past month or so I've spent over $1,500 @ Best Buy and $29 @Amazon.

Will Amazon take the trade if i submit a Dance Central trade in but send in the one with 240 MS points? Didn't see the trade in button for the one come with 240pts..

Anyone know if KS1 comes with MS points or free month of XBL? Also, why is it still $25 when it has been out for a year? I would imagine KS1 should be cheaper than KS2 rather than the same price. I got DC2 and KS2 for $15 at Walmart BF, so I am having a but of a hard time justifying $25 for KS1.

[quote name='goengland']Will Amazon take the trade if i submit a Dance Central trade in but send in the one with 240 MS points? Didn't see the trade in button for the one come with 240pts..[/QUOTE]

Not sure, but gazelle.com seems to have that version. You can get paid in amazon credit (or paypal) there.

bread's done
Back