Alan Wake LE Back in Stock online

[quote name='Antipodes']How much is shipping to my house if I don't order anything else?[/QUOTE]

For me it was $16... Not worth it. But WM does offer free shipping to UPS or FedEx (its one or the other forget which one the contracted)

[quote name='Antipodes']How much is shipping to my house if I don't order anything else?[/QUOTE]

Mine went for 1.97 shipping and 1.81 tax

[quote name='SwitchGuns']Mine went for 1.97 shipping and 1.81 tax[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Shipping is reasonable so in for one.

[quote name='TheHammerGod']Sweet! I got one finally, almost bit for a used regular copy at gamestop for $17 - so glad I waited![/QUOTE]

/agree I was about to go to Best Buy to see if I could find an $8 copy from todays deal...thanks again OP, you saved me a trip :)

Thanks OP! Been wanting to pick this up for a long time. A good reason to finally dust off the 360 :D

Never knew that this was going in and out of stock. The $20 gc from the Gears 3 Tritton headset fiasco has now been spent! And thanks to whoever posted that reminder (it was in another thread) for having it shipped to the closest FedEx store. 2 miles is a lot closer than 25.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Just ordered 1! Paid $2 for shipping! That's fine with me--I am not driving 7 miles to save $2. :)[/QUOTE]

You would be spending at least that much in gas, not to mention your time.

Grabbed one. I have a used copy on my shelf that I got for next to nothing so I'm not sure why I bought another. I figure at the worst I'll get my money back if I resell it down the line. What does the LE contain?

EDIT: Just read the description on walmart.com. Seems worth 20 dollars. I'll probably trade my other copy away. Thanks OP

[quote name='Cjrosa6']Does anyone know if the DLC voucher expired already?[/QUOTE]

It's been awhile but i don't think the code has a expiration date. i could be wrong tho.

I just started playing this last night. what a great game. I should have got this along time ago . I was just waiting for the right price. Code still works as of early this a.m. It was the main reason i decided to start playing now just in case that code did expire. I didnt really see any expiration date on it though.

bread's done
Back