Killzone 3 $20 at NEWEGG, Free Shipping

[quote name='ijustw1n']Thoroughly enjoyed the campaign, multiplayer blah. I'd recommend at $12.99.[/QUOTE]

I can be a huge sony fanboy but I liked Killzone 2 better then Killzone 3. I just didn't really enough improvement in this installment. Still a good game but I was disappointed

[quote name='ijustw1n']Thoroughly enjoyed the campaign, multiplayer blah. I'd recommend at $12.99.[/QUOTE]

I agree, that's the lowest I seen for a brand new copy...

Really? I really enjoyed the multiplayer much more than the single player. The single player in Killzone 2 was much better imo.
Still worth $20 though.

It's pretty solid either way.
While it didn't do anything much better than 2, it didn't really need to.

And one reason multiplayer of Killzone is great.... bots.

I got this game in the PS Move Mayhem bundle over the weekend. I'm finding myself enjoying the multiplayer far more than I expected. Normally I don't play much online, especially after getting the online trophies for a game out of the way. But I have put in a good amount of time in MP even after getting the online trophies done.

The cool thing about it is the stealth options. Being able to infiltrate, which allows you to hide in plain sight helps rack up kills on the unsuspecting. Cloaking as a marksman helps with that too. There aren't a great deal of players online anymore, but the numbers are okay. I would imagine the DLC maps are pretty barren at this point, but who knows. I might pick them up and go for 100%.

The campaign is decent, with some cool weapons which would be awesome in multiplayer (I'd love to use the boltgun online).

It's a pretty good pickup for this price.

It's also 19.99 on Amazon. Mine just shipped today. Really looking forward to checking it out, especially the MP.

MP is actually really fun IMO. Better than 2 in that aspect it feels like cross of CoD and Battlefield.

Best part is the the two main modes: One that constantly switches objectives, or the other with cutscenes and slightly varying objectives. People tend to actually play to accomplish something rather than camp or run around like idiots trying to exploit the game.

bread's done
Back