Midnight Club Los Angeles (Complete Edition) and GTA IV - $9.99 New at GameStop

thnx you saved me $6 just bought this the other day returned it and got new copy and 6 bucks.
BTW great game with all DLC for this price is a steal, reminds me of the old NFS series days.

[quote name='kobeisgod']Not too sound too cheap (though this is CAG), but I wish they would allow free instore pickup.[/QUOTE]

just do stock lookup, all the stores around me had it in stock.

Its NEW, not preowned, it has everything in it and DLC is on the disc not some stupid code, thats why I said earlier I took back my preowned copy I bought for 16.17 and got the new for 9.99 and 6 bucks.

I picked up Midnight Club PS3 on black friday for this price and it was brand new in the red case.
Both are same price for PS3 also.

[quote name='SGH360']how i hate how they want to give me gutted copies when they have new ones sealed right behind them[/QUOTE]

Just ask for a new one sealed it has a 9.99 sticker on it, thats what I did.

[quote name='pun123']Just ask for a new one sealed it has a 9.99 sticker on it, thats what I did.[/QUOTE]

Demand a sealed one!

About to go to my local GameStop right now to purchase the Midnight Club Complete Edition! And I will demand a sealed copy!

Just got back with my purchase. I walked in and asked the cashier rep if he had any Midnight Club L.A. Complete Edition in stock. He checked and said yeah. And said it was $19.99 new. I was like well we will see about that. As soon as he scanned it he said well it looks like its on sale. I was like well isn't that just GREAT! lol

Got it for $9.99 and it's now in my backlog :(

I got the Regular edition of Midnight club a few months back for around $5.00. How much is the DLC? Would it be cheaper if I bought the complete edition from GameStop ? I think it's sad how underrated this game really is. This and Burnout Paradise are my favorite console racing games by far. Extremely underrated.

I'm a little pissed since I went to the store on Thursday since I saw the weekly ad and it scanned $19.99 and the clerk told me it was an online only price. Not sure why it didn't scan right since their prices are as of Wednesday.

Went to gamestop to pick up a supposed new version off GTA4 they didn't have a case for it so I didn't get it I don't trust buying "new" games without case or booklet to me that's not new gonna give my other gamestop a try.

[quote name='stormshadow88']I'm a little pissed since I went to the store on Thursday since I saw the weekly ad and it scanned $19.99 and the clerk told me it was an online only price. Not sure why it didn't scan right since their prices are as of Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

I guess it's YMMV, but I've told some Gamestop employees in the past about games being cheaper online and they have adjusted the prices for me.

[quote name='VegaTheChosen']Went to gamestop to pick up a supposed new version off GTA4 they didn't have a case for it so I didn't get it I don't trust buying "new" games without case or booklet to me that's not new gonna give my other gamestop a try.[/QUOTE]

If anyone wants to know GTA4 COMPLETE Edition (ps3 only) is on sale for 19.99 at Target it's not available for shipping so YMMV weather it's at your store or not.

http://www.target.com/p/PS3-GRAND-T...yStation-3/-/A-13466743#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink

I went today and asked my friend if it was on sale. He rang it up and it was $9.99. I got it for $10.94 after tax. I don't have powerup rewards so I didn't get the 10% discount.

[quote name='oasisboy']Must be a republican ^^^[/QUOTE]

Shhhhh.....

No potentially implied politics allowed.

f3f68d5f.jpg

[quote name='shiro13']I went today and asked my friend if it was on sale. He rang it up and it was $9.99. I got it for $10.94 after tax. I don't have powerup rewards so I didn't get the 10% discount.[/QUOTE]
You only get the 10% discount on USED games, not on new/sealed games.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']I would pick it up in store, but I'm sure it'll be gutted.[/QUOTE]
Is this really a problem that people run into a lot? If so, I hate Gamestop far more than I even thought.

[quote name='fireworkfan']well that's a good deal wish,I would have known about it last night when I was in target oh,well back I go:lol:[/QUOTE]
It was actually $17 a week or two ago to further try and clear them out. Although I think most Targets only have 1-2 copies of this left at this point and if your stores are anything like mine, then they'll be buried behind the vanilla GTA IV copies.

[quote name='CXK']Is this really a problem that people run into a lot? If so, I hate Gamestop far more than I even thought.[/QUOTE]

for older games like this, with my particular gamestop, absolutely. i've never received a gutted copy from gamestop.com though, i just dont want to spend $20 to get free shipping... and dont want a gutted copy, so i think i'll just skip all together, unless something else i want pops up on the site

I just went to the counter and asked if they had a sealed copy. The clerk turned to the cabinet behind her and handed me one. No fuss at all. It doesn't hurt to ask if they have any sealed copies. Worst case, you don't get the game, but if they have it, hooray.

I've been on the fence about MC:LA for ages, granted all the complaints about difficulty. For $10 I'm willing to give it a spin, it's been so long since I've played a MC title, Thanx OP.

[quote name='CXK']Is this really a problem that people run into a lot? If so, I hate Gamestop far more than I even thought.[/QUOTE]

Because people don't know how to ask for a sealed copy, or just not buy the gutted one if they don't want it. Then they blame Gamestop for their own poor decisions.

[quote name='Survivalism']Because people don't know how to ask for a sealed copy, or just not buy the gutted one if they don't want it. Then they blame Gamestop for their own poor decisions.[/QUOTE]

It is amazing what crap people will defend.

Does anybody know if you can system link 2 PS3s with this game, thinking about getting a second copy for this price?

[quote name='pun123']Does anybody know if you can system link 2 PS3s with this game, thinking about getting a second copy for this price?[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't system link be located under the multiplayer settings ? The 360 case states system link 2-16 players, I couldn't even begin to imagine how to link that many consoles.

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']Wouldn't system link be located under the multiplayer settings ? The 360 case states system link 2-16 players, I couldn't even begin to imagine how to link that many consoles.[/QUOTE]

Use a hub, switch or router.

At first i read the title as gta complete edition for 9.99. Would have been all over that - ive been holding off on it to see how low it will drop....

Snagged one new copy. The first store I went to tried to sell me an open copy as new, i told the guy I don't want it and to call another store to find an actual shrink wrapped copy. I had to drive to another store for the sealed copy, but I was already going in that direction anyway.

bought another new PS3 copy today and did a system link through online community friends list, very easy and is a blast to play. If you have PSeyes they have built in mics so you can talk trash if your not in the same room, also a whole bunch of different types of games to play, just in case anybody wanted to know. For $20 total well worth the fun with my kids.

bread's done
Back