Wal-Mart Online Christmas Event*

[quote name='bigdaddykyler']Was better last year when it was $35. Without a chance of cancellation.

Fn phone[/QUOTE]

cool, do you have a time machine? if not, what's your point?

[quote name='havuk']cool, do you have a time machine? if not, what's your point?[/QUOTE]

What, you don't have one? I just used mine and bought 1,000 of them... yeah time machine!

[quote name='havuk']cool, do you have a time machine? if not, what's your point?[/QUOTE]

Yup just got one off ebayfrom hong kong

Yea, really does the lack of time machine kill the deal?

You doen't have a time machine and its almost 2012? Sounds like your fault, not his.

1.jpg

[quote name='bigdaddykyler']Yup just got one off ebayfrom hong kong[/QUOTE]

i feel like i should warn you, i bought one of those cheap knock off time machines on ebay to go back to 2002 to buy a brand new xbox, but it sent me back to 1992! it was PITA to get back to present time and I came back with back an Atari Jaguar instead.

[quote name='bigdaddykyler']Yup just got one off ebayfrom hong kong[/QUOTE]

I tried using one of those knock-off time machines once to go back to the middle ages. Then I took an arrow to the knee...

bread's done
Back