Fable III for $19.96

[quote name='jessesixto']Is coming up 14.00 for me[/QUOTE]
On the right side underneath "More buying options" Amazon is listed for add to cart.

Okay, i now have this and Homefront from AWD in my cart. I need something for around $2 so I can get free shipping. Help!

[quote name='NuclearPorkchop']Do new copies of Fable III have some kind of dlc/pass token? If not, I'll probably just pick this up used somewhere.[/QUOTE]

code for weapons, a different dog breed, and some potions that could be bought. Nothing special at all.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']code for weapons, a different dog breed, and some potions that could be bought. Nothing special at all.[/QUOTE]

And that's in the regular version, not just the limited edition? Curious....thanks for the heads up btw.

fable 3 has been on sale bunch of times for less than that. hopefully gamefly will put it on sale again but this time instead of 12.99 let's make it 9.99

Kinda on topic, how dots this game compare to Fable 2? I just beat Fable 2 about a week ago. It was ok, but I think I still liked the original a little more.

Oh, and did they finally add proper fast travel and better menus in 3? The menus and traveling were awful in 2.

bread's done
Back