Enslaved: Odyssey To The West 360/PS3 $8.74 Majin & Forsaken Kingdom 360 $8.10

I really enjoyed Enslaved, def a hidden gem of the generation. It might be time for me to rebuy it.
Anyone have thoughts on Majin?

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']free standard shipping w/enslaved[/QUOTE]

PS3 only, Xbox version is eligible for FSSS with orders over $25. I just beat this game yesterday after sitting in my backlog, and I was really impressed.

Despite what others have said, I thought the ending was good and made total sense to me. Without spoiling anything, be sure to think critically about what's REALLY going on and not take everything being said at face value.

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']free standard shipping w/enslaved[/QUOTE]

Ok, that finally got me to buy it. I've been wanting it, but I didn't really want to buy other things at this point to get free shipping.

I agree. If you haven't played Enslaved, you should get it for this price. It is a really fun game with some entertaining characters and some unique ideas. It has some bad ideas, but the good outweighs them. Love the parts that feel like Uncharted.

I don't think it has any bad ideas, personally. I can't remember a single thing about it I didn't like or love.

Enslaved seemed like one of those slapped together games, but it actually had high production values and was a well told story with good visuals and clever ideas.
It was expected to be their next franchise but it underperformed.
Shame, really good game.

I've been putting off buying this because of my 20+ game backlog.

But at the prices for the PS3 version AND the shipping is included???

In for one.

I swear I'm going to stop checking this site on a daily basis.

bought both >..< i have heard nothing but good things about enslaved, and I've been wanting to try maijin for a while now...plus i got free 2 day shipping with prime

Thank you, but going to hold out on Enslaved because of my huge backlog. I'm hoping we'll see sub-$7. I believe I remember a lot of prices shot back up last year after the holidays. Is this usually the case? Would make sense if it is, and then maybe I SHOULD buy it. lol...

Played both. I enjoyed Majin more than Enslaved. Majin reminded me of playing ICO/Zelda. Once you get used to how it plays, its really enjoyable. The boss fights were also pretty fun.

Damn you people and your strong recommendations. I wasn't going to bite on these until they hit ~$7, but I figure spending $3 more so I can stop looking at them all the time will be worth it.

Also, my backlog loves company.

bread's done
Back