Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $8.74 Free Standard Shipping @ amazon.com

Great game! Nice visuals, awesome voice acting and story. No re-playability, but there's always the DLC to pick up (Hoping for a sale on it, but seems unlikely, same with the NieR DLC) Definitely worth it for the price.

This game is also available at Blockbuster Video for $14.99 USED and qualifies for their current 3/$14.99 or 5/$24.99 sale on all $14.99 and under games/movies, which also includes the newest Harry Potter on Blu-Ray.

This was a pretty good game, but it sold very poorly so I doubt there will be a sequel.

I picked it up for $15-20 about a month or two after it released, beat it and traded it in for MORE than I paid.:lol:

I finally caved in earlier today. It's not going to get cheaper, and well might as well. I been eyeballing it but $8.74 is my price to take a chance.

I'm actually playing through this game for my first time. Wasn't sure about it at first but, now that I've gotten the hang of combat, I'm really enjoying it. Gameplay varies nicely and the voice acting is top-notch. For just under $9 this is definitely worth giving a shot (for those on the fence).

So I just got my copy today. Opened it up and was ready to play only to find out there's NO DISC inside the case. LOL.

[quote name='riceateme']So I just got my copy today. Opened it up and was ready to play only to find out there's NO DISC inside the case. LOL.[/QUOTE]

Why can't gamers use their imagination anymore? :D

Nice! Ordered one, almost pulled the trigger months ago on one from Gamefly for $10, saved me ~$1 for a brand new copy!

[quote name='panzerfaust']Can I get FSSS by getting to $25 with digital items to my cart?[/QUOTE]
You don't need to get $25 in your cart with this game to get free shipping. You get free shipping automatically for purchasing the game.

[quote name='KtMack23']I hated this boring game[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't say it was boring, but it wasn't the amazing experience that people act like it is.

I loved it. Pick it up if you dont need a challenging game to enjoy yourself. Story and characters are great.

Somehow this game got lumped in my "offers nothing new" category, along with games like Vanquish, Darksiders, Red Faction and others. Now, I have no idea if any of those games do offer new ideas... it's just what I saw of them seemed very bland...

Is there anything new or thoughtful that this game brings to the table?

one of my favorite games this gen, so underrated, under appreciated and overlooked. it's absolutely beautiful and the characters/story are amazing. this is a great price on it too

Really enjoyed this game and I used to tell people to rush out and buy this to support the devs but they've been forced to move on from the franchise (they are now rebooting the Devil May Cry franchise). Actually, I might have to pick this up again since I think I traded in my copy a while back...

[quote name='riceateme']So I just got my copy today. Opened it up and was ready to play only to find out there's NO DISC inside the case. LOL.[/QUOTE]

Lol, that's crazy! Still a fun game though.

I know this is amazon, and they are pretty good with customer service but how do you explain this if you bought it from a store? o_O

I thought it was average sadly. Could never get used to combat and movement. Story wasn't bad. Needed more polish, but for $10 it's definitely worth a try.

Well, after complaining to Amazon about getting no disc, they offered to replace the game, keep the case and gave me one day shipping.

bread's done
Back