- - - - -

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition 360 $29.99/26.99 @ GameStop B&M YMMV

#1 sasukekun   Cat-Like Typing Detected CAGiversary!   6652 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:04 AM

:360: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition (NEW) is being cleared out of the GameStop system.

CE Contents:

The Harlequin Jack-in-the-Box Collectible exclusive to GameStop customers only!
Two Exclusive In-Game Single Player Maps
Hard Copy Strategy Map of Rome
Exclusive Art Book
Bonus Disc

New SKU# 200894
Pre-Owned SKU# 952722

New copies ($29.99) should be labeled as "Pre-Owned" and you can use your PowerUps Pro card for an additional 10% off ($26.99).

The website has them listed as $49.99, so it might be YMMV. I am not sure if the PS3 version is the same price. I was able to pick up one at my local store. It was the last copy they had.

Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.

#2 oasisboy   Banned Banned   3135 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

oasisboy

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:33 AM

I can confirm this at the Edmond, OK location. They are selling new copies as used.
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#3 Saix_XIII   Video Game Addict CAGiversary!   6265 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:35 AM

The PS3 and 360 ones are the same price, $30/27. I was able to get one of each.

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.

My Trade List

My GoFundMe - Help Me Get to Star Wars Celebration 2017!

#4 sylveranking   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   449 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

sylveranking

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:35 AM

Old news. But I heard from a Gamestop manager today that the CE most likely to get converted next to used is going to be the Tron one. I personally don't mind picking up the light cycle display for 7ish dollars.

#5 bruistopher   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   176 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

bruistopher

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:37 AM

Blah. None available in the Delaware Valley.

#6 sasukekun   Cat-Like Typing Detected CAGiversary!   6652 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:42 AM

Old news. But I heard from a Gamestop manager today that the CE most likely to get converted next to used is going to be the Tron one. I personally don't mind picking up the light cycle display for 7ish dollars.

Same. We have a 360 and PS3 copy and I'm waiting for it to be converted before I pick it up. All I really want is the speeder bike display.

Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.