Cheap! Tropico 4 for $9.99 (has been $39 for weeks) PC or $17 Xbox.

I can recommend the xbox version. I've been playing it for a week now and it plays much better than I expected with a control pad. Several nights I've gotten to bed waaay too late because I had to build one more church, complete one more goal, or win one more election.

the tropico games are really cool....i got this a few months back on 360 for 19.99.....great music

[quote name='netscorer']too bad. Well, my guess the Steam version will get to this price in the next couple of months.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much already there considering it was the daily deal yesterday , $13.59

[quote name='robdees']I can recommend the xbox version. I've been playing it for a week now and it plays much better than I expected with a control pad. Several nights I've gotten to bed waaay too late because I had to build one more church, complete one more goal, or win one more election.[/QUOTE]

That has to be the worst recommendation I have ever read. Xbox controller plugs right into a PC. Why would I ever pay almost double to get a game on a lesser system?

Because some people don't keep PCs up to date for gaming and are hesitant to buy building/strategy games for console due to wonky interfaces? Some on Xbox might try this game due to his note.

[quote name='terb73']You people are amazing.[/QUOTE]

The retail video game department of Amazon let a lot of people down this year, but the digital department since October (Battlefield 3 near $20 off before release) has been on fire.

bread's done
Back