Rock Band 3 Keyboard Bundle Wii/360 $60 at Kmart YMMV?

2DMention

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Was at the Anoka, MN Kmart and they had the Wii and the xbox 360 Game and Keyboard bundles new for $60. Might be a good opportunity if you've been pining for one for awhile.

Could be YMMV, as I've been to other kmarts and haven't seen it in stock.

for those that are just interested in the keyboard, gamestop has them at 39.99 for wii ps3 and xbox360 and you can find the nearest store carrying them with the pickup@store option. Only the wii bundle is listed at 39.99

just posting this because i figure if anyone wants the rockband keyboard this topic will already have their attention

[quote name='nightmarishhero']for those that are just interested in the keyboard, gamestop has them at 39.99 for wii ps3 and xbox360 and you can find the nearest store carrying them with the pickup@store option. Only the wii bundle is listed at 39.99

just posting this because i figure if anyone wants the rockband keyboard this topic will already have their attention[/QUOTE]
There was also a 20% Off Accessories coupon you could use to get it down to $32, I don't know if that's still active though.

bread's done
Back