Killzone 3 Helghast Edition $39.99 NewEgg

Been considering this for awhile now. I want the game ($20), the artbook ($5), the action figure ($5), and don't really want the helmet since it takes up space ($10).

I know the super voucher for the soundtrack and dlc/map(s) is useless/expired now. I'm still debating if I should jump at this price.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Been considering this for awhile now. I want the game ($20), the artbook ($5), the action figure ($5), and don't really want the helmet since it takes up space ($10).

I know the super voucher for the soundtrack and dlc/map(s) is useless/expired now. I'm still debating if I should jump at this price.[/QUOTE]

has anyone claimed the voucher/dlc doesn't work? I just redeemed mine probably a week ago and it was long past the expiration date

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']has anyone claimed the voucher/dlc doesn't work? I just redeemed mine probably a week ago and it was long past the expiration date[/QUOTE]

I claimed mine a few weeks ago when best buy sold them for 24.99 worked perfectly.

^Interesting! That sale was fairly recent, so might have to give it a go. Just that price is what I was willing to pay at most for this thing.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']has anyone claimed the voucher/dlc doesn't work? I just redeemed mine probably a week ago and it was long past the expiration date[/QUOTE]

This is more news to me! I might jump then. Can anyone else make this claim?

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']
This is more news to me! I might jump then. Can anyone else make this claim?[/QUOTE]

Wasn't a single person who had an issue after the big Best Buy sale

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I know the super voucher for the soundtrack and dlc/map(s) is useless/expired now.[/QUOTE]

I lot of people have reported that the super voucher is working again after several CAGs raised hell with Sony's customer service department in September concerning the expiration date.

I'm not seeing it....is it gone?? DAMN this game, its been on sale like 4 times this month, and I've missed out by about an hour each time! damn you killzone 3, the one that got away lol

It's back up! Bought it and God of War III ($15) to get it to $55...then entered NEWCUSTOMER10 for $10 off. bringing the total to $45 w/ free 2 day shipping. Not bad, comes out to about $22 a game...

bread's done
Back