MonkeyPaw Games giving away FREE PSN and XBLA game vouchers on Facebook

ALMEHDAAOL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
MonkeyPaw Games, known for their import titles on the PSN Imports section and BurgerTime World Tour on Xbox LIVE Arcade and PSN is giving away FREE game vouchers on their Facebook page.

All you have to do is LIKE them on Facebook as well as LIKE the contest post.

Facebook page here: http://facebook.com/monkeypawgames

MonkeyPaw Games will be giving away vouchers all the way until Christmas, so make sure you check in periodically to snatch one of the coveted codes!

Happy Holidays!

MonkeyPaw Games put another code for BurgerTime since that person got lucky to get those 2 codes. More chances to win in the coming days, so don't give up. There will be a variety of ways to win.

[quote name='ALMEHDAAOL']MonkeyPaw Games put another code for BurgerTime since that person got lucky to get those 2 codes. More chances to win in the coming days, so don't give up. There will be a variety of ways to win.[/QUOTE]

I got that last code! They just pm'd me the code. I didn't have to fight it out with the others lol

Day 2 of the contest has begun. It's a new way to win. Simply list your preference for "PSN Import" or "BurgerTime World Tour" on their Facebook contest post and 5 winners will be randomly selected and notified by 6pm PST today.

Still getting there to 200 comments. Post your favorite gaming related holiday story there for a chance to win. ALSO, you get an additional entry for SHARING the post on your Facebook timeline.

[quote name='Wario64']it hasn't gone over 100 comments yet...it's never gonna reach 200[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Needs to be 100 comments, now that would be doable.

bread's done
Back