Best Buy @Gamer coupons (Jan/Feb 12 issue) - WWE 12, Medal of Honor, Assassin's Creed

Foladar

CAGiversary!
Found it on their Facebook:

@Gamer Magazine Issue 16 - Jan/Feb 2012

Coupons ($120 worth) in this issue are:
• $10 off WWE '12 (PS3, X360, Wii)
• $15 off Medal of Honor (PS3, X360)
• $10 off Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS3, X360)
• $15 off Pre-Owned Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3, X360)
• $20 off Pre-Owned Gears of War 3 (X360)
• $20 off Pre-Owned Crysis 2 (X360, PS3)
• $20 off Rocketfish Wired or Wireless Gaming Headset
• $10 off Any pre-owned game $29.99 or above

AC:R and MoH coupons could be interesting. Only a matter of time before we start bitching about how coupons don't stack with each other (i.e. $20 off GoW3 + $10 off and pre-owned game).

[quote name='xewndar1']anyone ever go to bestbuy and rip the coupon page out of the magazine and use them? lol just curious[/QUOTE]

sure. I steal from stores all the time.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Medal of Honor for $5 new sounds pretty damn good.[/QUOTE]

Didn't realize it was so cheap. At least online, Crysis 2 is $29.99 preowned, thus $9.99 as long as it's in-store as well.

[quote name='xewndar1']anyone ever go to bestbuy and rip the coupon page out of the magazine and use them? lol just curious[/QUOTE]

I could have, when I got the Sesame Street Kinect game for my kids. The workers didn't seem to give a crap, or notice anything. Crossed my mind for a second, but then I remembered that I like to look at myself in the mirror.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations will be $29.99 from 12/25 - 12/31 so it would be awesome to get it for $19.99 new if the coupon is valid during that period.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']My mag didnt get to me till 2 weeks late this month, can only imagine how late I'll get the next issue.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Wish it was delivered like a normal magazine. It's a week before January, the January issue should already be here by now, but sadly I won't expect it for another 2 weeks.

Im surprised that they have a coupon for a 2010 game in this mag. Overall im a little dissapointed with these coupons cause ive either played all of these games or own them :(

man I was hoping for catherine to go on sale this month but that didnt happen, so dont expect all these games on the list to go on sale at some point. MOH is the only good coupon to me in this selection.

As to my cm punk friend, no MOH is $20 so like I posted $5 for a brand new copy is a great steal. Sorta like a dotd, but dotm.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Assassin's Creed: Revelations will be $29.99 from 12/25 - 12/31 so it would be awesome to get it for $19.99 new if the coupon is valid during that period.[/QUOTE]
Don't think it will be valid. December coupons will run through this month.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']Don't think it will be valid. December coupons will run through this month.[/QUOTE]

Figures. Couple of months to see how the prices play out.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']man I was hoping for catherine to go on sale this month but that didnt happen, so dont expect all these games on the list to go on sale at some point. MOH is the only good coupon to me in this selection.

As to my cm punk friend, no MOH is $20 so like I posted $5 for a brand new copy is a great steal. Sorta like a dotd, but dotm.[/QUOTE

Ha ha :). I thought it was still 30 as that was the price during bf. I didnt know it dropped since then. I liked the single player so i might get it again but for the ps3 this time. If i can score a limited edition that would be cool

Bummed Space Marine didn't get a sale while the coupon was good.

Edit - read in the other @gamer thread that it's on sale next week. I'm not supposed to be buying games but god damn that'd be a good price.

Only deal past couple of months using the @gamer mag was the LA Noire coupon...

The coupons have been really great but no sale to stack them with.

[quote name='aznhero913']Only deal past couple of months using the @gamer mag was the LA Noire coupon...

The coupons have been really great but no sale to stack them with.[/QUOTE]

Ive used Every coupon except for the once apon a monster, la noire and warhammer. Im 100% using the warhammer one next week and im waiting for la noire to drop under 20 but stay above 10 to use that one. Ive lost hope for the once apon a monster one

MOH for $4.99, I'm all over that deal. Bought it at release on PS3 and played a lot. I'll pick it up for XBOX this time around. I just hope there are still others playing online at this point :whistle2:/

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Just what I was looking forward to, $15 off a year old game:roll: This next month's coupons has to be the worst I've seen yet.[/QUOTE]you really can't complain about BB since November(except for the 5 for $100 deal) b/c there sales straight up have just killed the competition thoroughly. All the DOTD's, non ad deals, unlocked coupons & prices drops combined with the early year sales/stacks have won the year for them 2011 is all BB. The coupons after this months will be filled with the fall releases & that's where the deals should come from. Everything should look weak compared to BF & such.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Im surprised that they have a coupon for a 2010 game in this mag. Overall im a little dissapointed with these coupons cause ive either played all of these games or own them :([/QUOTE]^^^next months are the ones to really gauge.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']My mag didnt get to me till 2 weeks late this month, can only imagine how late I'll get the next issue.[/QUOTE]

I bought like 5 copies of the magazine for the once upon a monster game and eventually received my copy about 2 weeks after that. These coupons are so stupid, since if a coupon is valid for a month and you get it more than 2 weeks into that month, they are kind of pointless (when the sales that are supposed to coordinate with the coupons happen at the beginning).

[quote name='DerClaw']I bought like 5 copies of the magazine for the once upon a monster game and eventually received my copy about 2 weeks after that. These coupons are so stupid, since if a coupon is valid for a month and you get it more than 2 weeks into that month, they are kind of pointless (when the sales that are supposed to coordinate with the coupons happen at the beginning).[/QUOTE]

Same with me, but maybe that's on purpose? :whistle2:k

Do they have the mag in store yet? Maybe it would be worth it to just buy it to get the coupons. The savings would be worth more than the cost of it and if I have to wait to get it, the sales will be over by then. The December coupons started in late November, so maybe the Jan ones will do the same? I just joined GCU recently so I haven't gotten any mags yet other than the one they gave me when I joined.

I'd much rather see coupons for new games and accessories then preowned junk. Not very excited about anything @Gamer related for 2012.

And like many others reported I'm lucky if I get my magazine in time to use the coupons for the last two weeks of the month

[quote name='GBAstar']I'd much rather see coupons for new games and accessories then preowned junk. Not very excited about anything @Gamer related for 2012.[/QUOTE]there's good deals to be had on the pre-owned stuff since people will buy new copies of new releases to trade back in. With a $40-$45 price once a coupon & unlocked 10% is taken off then you end up games like MW3 for $27 used but it's really a "new" copy, all my early trades where opened in the parking lot so whoever got them got a new game & I even left the codes in sometimes too.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Looks like the new coupons are for clearancing out.[/QUOTE]They not going to start the AAA fall titles until the mag after this one since there's been plenty of straight up deals like AC:R $30, Rage $30, GOW3 $25-$30 & so on plus many people requested more used game love so they listened.

[quote name='boogie4114']They must be flooded with but $19.99 for a used Gears of War 3 is a great deal if your store has copies(and not to flip).[/QUOTE]
Yes, THIS is the post I was looking for!

[quote name='strait edge follower']I thought that there would be one for duke nukem forever as bestbuys seem to have loads of copys of this game just like with medal of honor[/QUOTE]why they just had a $10 sale w/o coupon

[quote name='Enuf']why they just had a $10 sale w/o coupon[/QUOTE]

I figured that at 14.99 (current price at bestbuy) its not going to sell so going a 10$ off coupon to makes it 5 like medal of honor should mover some copys. I know bestbuy want to clear them out and this would help

Picked up a couple of copies of Space Marine for 10 bucks each today. That's the price I was waiting for on this game. Best Buy was swamped with people today.....almost looked like Black Friday at 10AM.

[quote name='aznhero913']Only deal past couple of months using the @gamer mag was the LA Noire coupon...

The coupons have been really great but no sale to stack them with.[/QUOTE]

lol, Warhammer went on sale today for $29.99 plus coupon makes it $10.

I must've missed something here. Why is it titled January/February instead of just January? Is @Gamer going bi-monthly? If that is the case this is going to be stinky poo-poo.

[quote name='Enuf']why they just had a $10 sale w/o coupon[/QUOTE]

They also had it for $5 as a DOTD, but they cancelled some of the orders because they couldn't locate stock.

I got warhammer today as well. Im going to spam the coupon and use it again tommorow to atleast get one more. My bestbuy aslo has some non red case copys of medal of honor for the ps3 so Ill pick one up asap When the new mag arives. I was surprised However that the gh copys of the ps3 version are also "limited editions"

[quote name='bushdog']I could have, when I got the Sesame Street Kinect game for my kids. The workers didn't seem to give a crap, or notice anything. Crossed my mind for a second, but then I remembered that I like to look at myself in the mirror.[/QUOTE]

I did the same - and the bonus is that in addition to getting the game legit, I ended up with the rest of the coupons as well. I just used the Space Marine one from my Sesame Street magazine purchase yesterday in fact. I also have another since my magazine came in the mail a few days after I had to buy a magazine in store for the Sesame Street deal. So I'll probably get another copy of Space Marine with that just 'cause (well, that will make up for having to spend $5 on a magazine I should have gotten in the mail before the coupons were active - speaking of which, I have not gotten the January issue yet).

whats with all the Used games coupons? hope this isnt going to be a continuing trend. I dont mind there being the so much off 'any' preowned game coupon, but the ones for specific titles..........ughh....could have been used on "new" titles so there could be potential sales and coupons stacking.

does anyone know if you can return a pre-owned game from BB like you can with Gamestop? i've been wanting to buy pre-owned games from BB but idk if i can still return them. im very picky with my pre owned games. if there's a tiny scratch or two i wouldn't mind but if its all over then i usually return it and find another better copy

MoH's campaign alone is easily worth $5. More fun than CoD and with a more "professional" tone than CoD's recent stuff which felt rather tryhard. Not to knock CoD too hard but MoH just felt more refined.

WWE 12 is loads of fun but if you haven't bought it yet then you're waiting for $20 or $30 and this pittance won't move you.

bread's done
Back