Plants vs. Zombies Limited Sunflower Edition - Mac/Windows $4.99 at BB.com

audilover

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Plants vs. Zombies Limited Sunflower Edition - Mac/Windows $4.99 at BB.com

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Plants+.... Zombies Limited Sunflower Edition&lp=1&cp=1

this is a FANTASTIC game, this basically gets you some extra conent, and a plastic sunflower piece

They sell for 20 on ebay/ instore and lowest is 40 on amazon.

For flipper: dont think it worth flipping, because not sure many people are looking for these............

Debating on it just for the sunflower. I'm a huge fan of PvZ and this is a nice little piece of swag.

[quote name='audilover']
For flipper: dont think it worth flipping, because not sure many people are looking for these............[/QUOTE]

Did you heared that Flipper? lol

nobody is buying these on ebay/amazon at the asking price so resellers will lay off.

I friggin love this game though and ordered 3 last night. I give this game as a gift all the time and the packaging on this is better. $7 after my apology gift card!

It was also 99 cents on itunes the other day. So far I have ds, mac/pc, xbox, iphone. When I buy the eventual 3ds version, I will have supported popcap more than enough.

I had the zombie LE but my zombie got broken. :(

I understand that there's a new disco zombie edition in stores now. I liked the old regular zombie GOTY edition better myself, but the price on the sunflower edition wins out.

Grabbed one, now if the zombie one went on sale, it would make my day. Perfect companion piece. Now I can feel less bad about originally not paying for this game.

bread's done
Back