FREE Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model in Gran Turismo 5

thanks

sony and PD are really smart

GT5:p a so called demo has sold close to 5 million
gt5 is almost to 8 million
now they will release kind of a GOTY edition with all the dlc and spec-2.0 and they will sell atleast 2-3 million

damn GT franchise is really strong and popular

[quote name='showtimefolks']thanks

now they will release kind of a GOTY edition with all the dlc and spec-2.0 and they will sell atleast 2-3 million

damn GT franchise is really strong and popular[/QUOTE]
But spec 2.0 is free...

[quote name='Progamer665']But spec 2.0 is free...[/QUOTE]

Shhhh that'll ruin the fun of seeing people buying the game twice thinking they're getting something different. :lol:

I think I've tried this before and got the same message I got last time "the code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entries"

I do see the image of the car when trying to DL, as it shows me the information, it just won't let proceed with downloading it.

[quote name='showtimefolks']thanks

damn GT franchise is really strong and popular[/QUOTE]

does the spec 2 disc include all the dlc? i might have to sell my collector's edition vanilla and get that. i didn't even claim the CE cars yet.

been a long time since i loaded up gt5, but i might just have to for a stealth model. i love my mercedes i got from amazon pre order

Ah, if only this code worked in real life... I could get with one of those!

Thanks OP, I haven't even touched my copy of GT5 yet. I'll get to it someday!

I just want to add that this a sweet ride. I just took it for a spin and it made short work of the Granturismo World Championship races. :)

bread's done
Back