Dead Space Mobile $.99 on Amazon App Store

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I don't know if this has been posted or not.. but I've just downloaded the game on my kindle fire for $.99.

no link heh..... check the app store.

if there's a thread for apps, feel free to close this

Not sure if anyone is aware but if you have an xperia play (or it may work on other phones) you can download this plus Battlefield BC2, NFS Hot Pursuit, and NFS Shift for free. The site is sonyericsson.com/eapromo sorry I didn't make a link I'm on my phone and not so great at it. You can eiher download onto your computer or use a qr code scanner to download the games right onto your phone. I think it ends Jan 15 2012 as well. Also I should mention this has been posted here before by myself and others

deadspace for my iphone is a silly good game. plays very much like the original but is slightly clunky at times. Actually does a good job of story telling and graphics. im sure its just as good on other platformsif not better.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']How do you play all these somewhat full games on a phone? There's no buttons.[/QUOTE]

You try them and get used to it. It's not as hard as people who complain about touch controls all the time say. Sometimes I think they're stupid.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']How do you play all these somewhat full games on a phone? There's no buttons.[/QUOTE]

There are virtual control sticks that you use to move and you tap on the screen when you want to fire or access other menus. Honestly, the controls although passable, still make it difficult to play 3rd and 1st person shooters hence they have to dumb down the AI and in the case of Dead Space give you regenerating health because of the limitations to the controls. It's a good time waster but not a viable option to portable gaming in my opinion.

Dead Space isn't too bad with the virtual controls, assuming your device handles it well. My dated Inspire 4g runs it just fine, but I just got bored with it.

I would buy this if it was compatible with my Captivate. I think I need Android 2.3 but there's no official release for the device yet.

bread's done
Back