Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest - $19.96+tax @ Walmart.com

leftwing1018

CAGiversary!
Feedback
181 (100%)
Cheapest I have seen it so far (though I have not really been tracking its price). I ordered one for in-store pickup. Hopefully someone else has been looking for a good price on this game too!

Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest
- $19.96+Tax

*Free in-store pickup

As far as I know, it is only this price online and not in store. I don't know if they price match online rollbacks.

Edit:[quote name='Tsel']Actually, it is in-store as well. At least in my store. I was there the 24th shopping for last minute Christmas gifts when I saw this there for $19.96 and was pretty surprised.[/QUOTE]

So, it may also be $19.96 in store too

Last edited by a moderator:
Would like to know some opinions on this

I'm trying to get more Move games, and this one seemed like it could be fun. I'd like to use my move more often then I do now

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Would like to know some opinions on this

I'm trying to get more Move games, and this one seemed like it could be fun. I'd like to use my move more often then I do now[/QUOTE]

You could download the demo on PSN and try it out. I like it.

[quote name='KidSqueek']You could download the demo on PSN and try it out. I like it.[/QUOTE]
Thanks I didn't know there was a demo.

I must have missed it somehow if its been there all along

Actually, it is in-store as well. At least in my store. I was there the 24th shopping for last minute Christmas gifts when I saw this there for $19.96 and was pretty surprised.

I still have my free copy from PlayStation Rewards that I've been trying to sell here. I heard the game was good, but I just don't play Move a lot.

Great game by the folks thatade Sports Champions! Bought it for $39 on BF and don't regret it at all. Must have Mive title IMHO.

[quote name='kouleefoh']What part of that was garbage? Looks fine to me. And 24 min for a "quick" look video? :lol: The 2 guys are quite boring/annoying.[/QUOTE]

No kidding. Fat nerds who think they're funny. Not much worse than that.

The Move integration is pretty good but I felt like it was definitely geared towards a younger audience. It became repetitive rather quickly.

[quote name='kouleefoh']What part of that was garbage? Looks fine to me. And 24 min for a "quick" look video? :lol: The 2 guys are quite boring/annoying.[/QUOTE]
I literally lasted like 30 seconds. I heard the guys voice and just quit.

I played the demo and thought it was decent. It's on rails which is kind of lame, and I don't know why they didn't opt for using the navigation controller. I definitely wasn't going to pay $40 for it, but $20 is really tempting. I have a ridiculous back log though at the moment due to all the clearance games I got from Best Buy, plus the Holiday haul.

Currently on the fence...

in this thread: people talk shit about giant bomb, are infinitely incorrect in their assumptions.

Vinny was making that voice mocking the dude from the E3 presentation of this game who had the nerdy, monotone voice. And just because Ryan Davis is a fat guy you decided you didn't want to listen to him? way to go.

Would like to try this out, will see about the demo first.

Last edited:
[quote name='jer7583']in this thread: people talk shit about giant bomb, are infinitely incorrect in their assumptions.

Vinny was making that voice mocking the dude from the E3 presentation of this game who had the nerdy, monotone voice. And just because Ryan Davis is a fat guy you decided you didn't want to listen to him? way to go.

Would like to try this out, will see about the demo first.[/QUOTE]
Where the hell are you pulling this from?

I myself simply said I heard the voice and shut it off. What does he being fat have anything to do with it....?\

I decided not to listen to it because the voice was annoying and I wasn't in the mood. Don't make assumptions

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Where the hell are you pulling this from?

I myself simply said I heard the voice and shut it off. What does he being fat have anything to do with it....?\

I decided not to listen to it because the voice was annoying and I wasn't in the mood. Don't make assumptions[/QUOTE]

you must be on the rag :whistle2:s

[quote name='maxim2boobles']you must be on the rag :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]
Nope, just curious how he came to the conclusion that I didn't finish it because he was fat. When nobody mentioned his weight at all.

[quote name='bobphone']No kidding. Fat nerds who think they're funny. Not much worse than that.[/QUOTE]

I was referring to this fine gentleman.

Just saying that's not vinny's normal voice, it's mocking the guy from the sony presentation on the game. I thought it was a pretty funny way to start the quick look. They try to not be so typical in their presentation of every game.

yeah after finishing the quick look a big pass on this. I think maybe if you have kids you should get it for them but this doesn't seem like a game an adult could really enjoy much.

Thanks OP grabbed Medieval Moves($20),Bullet Storm LE ($10),and Ghostbusters ($5) glad I went in to see the last 2 on clearance.Also Carnival Island is $20 for anybody that is looking for it

bread's done
Back