3DS Pilotwings Resort 9.99$ at Archambault

Thanks for the heads up. I also noticed Nintendogs + Cats for $10. Both Pilotwings and Nintendogs are qualifiers at EB Games.

Edit: Also noticed FEAR 3 for $20 (in case you missed out on the same deal during Best Buy Boxing Day).

Combining the three games brought my total to over $39 for free shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just placed an order for Pilot Wings, Steel Diver, and the two versions of Nintendogs they had. They claim they're all in stock, so hopefully they don't end up cancelling the order.

It's a great deal considering I paid $45 with taxes for four games, the price of one of the Nintendogs games on ebgames.ca.

Has anyone gotten shipping conformation? I ordered one Pilotwings on Thursday, but with New Years I'm guessing I won't get conformation until Monday. I've never bought anything from this place before so I hope it goes smoothly.

My items have shipped as well. However, it is not very clear whether all of the items ordered have shipped. I could check my card to see how much I was charged, or it could be a surprise :D

I received my order today. Shipped out on monday, received it today (2 days, not bad at all). Pleasently surprised with this website, will definitely keep an eye on their sales in the future.

Received all four games today. It only took 3 days to get to me in Ontario. Really impressed by this site.

bread's done
Back