The Official PS3 DLC Description and Expiration Date Thread.

slowdive21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I thought it might be useful to have a thread that lists:

1) What comes with each DLC card and if it is a store exclusive.

2) When the card is slated to expire.

EXPIRING SOON BY DATE:

Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon (PS3) - Jet Armor Weapons Pack 12/31/2011 - Best Buy Exclusive

ACTIVE LIST:

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Best Buy exclusive Officer in-game character The code expiration date is 5/31/11 (still active as of (7-31-12)

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition Voucher-
9-3-2011 (Still active as of 4-6-13)

Batman: Arkham City - Catwoman
10-18-2021

Fallout: New Vegas - Classic Pack (GS exclusive)
unknown exp LIST:
Armored Vault 13 Suit
Vault 13 Canteen
Weathered 10mm pistol
5 stimpacks

Infamous 2 Super Voucher
06-07-2014

Killzone 3 Super Voucher works as of 4/21/12

Mass Effect 2 - Cerberus Network Code
01-01-2012 (still works as of 1/22/12)

Mortal Kombat - Online Pass
unknown exp, Kollector's Edition classic characters 04-18-2021

Red Faction: Ammageddon still working (1/6/12)

Resistance Dual Pack codes with the 3/31/12 expiration still working (4/12/12)

The Saboteur "The Midnight Show" (12/31/10) still working (3/28/12)

Saints Row: The Third - Online Pass
unknown exp, Free Saints Row 2 download if redeemed before 02-13-2012 still working (6/30/12)

Uncharted 3 - Find The Ring Facebook Promo codes
12-31-2011 LIST:

Kickback Endurance
Mystery Weapon 1
Treasure Hunter
AMC DLC Shirt
Cash Reward
Clip for GMAL
Mystery Weapon 6
Naughty Dog Pistol
Naughty Dog Rifle

Yakuza 4 - Costume Pack, Endless Survival Tag, Battle King, Speed King DLC
03-28-2016

Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition DLC expires on 3-31-13

Infamous Collection DLC code expires on 3-31-13

Journey CE code expires on 3-30-13

Killzone Trilogy code expires on 10-6-13

Little Big Planet Karting Online Pass expiration is not listed

Little Big Planet Karting Target DLC Code expires on 11-6-13

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Mortal Kombat HD Movie code expires on 12-31-13

Ratchet & Clank Collection code expires on 3-31-13

EXPIRED CODES: (These are based on date) Some may still work until they are confirmed expired.

Red Faction: Armageddon - Ruin Mode 08-07-2011 EXPIRED

Star Wars Force Unleashed II

The Saboteur - The Midnight Show 12-31-2010 EXPIRED

The God of War 3 UE DLC 3-31-11? EXPIRED

Yakuza 3 - Survival Mode, Purgatory, & Haruka's Request DLC 04-01-2011 EXPIRED

Tekken Hybrid Limited Edition code has expired EXPIRED

:bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Short dated codes at the top

Active Codes

Expired codes

Please us this format:

game, item, store exclusive, exp date

Example below

Batman: Arkham City - Catwoman 10-18-2021

[quote name='finsfan0210']Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network Code expires Jan 1st 2012 if I remember correctly[/QUOTE]

Thanks updated and wikified OP!

[quote name='finsfan0210']Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network Code expires Jan 1st 2012 if I remember correctly[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I had that in my backlog and now have a reason to open it right now. I'm going to redeem that code now.

I knew about the Yakuza 3 date, not the Yakuza 4 expiration date. Thanks for the posting.

Maybe a note is needed to state that not all codes may die after expiration date? I know that my Red Faction code worked after the supposed expiration and others have as well.

Updated OP/added note.

Maybe when people try codes and they don't work we can put that in the op.

Something like: confirmed expired 12-29-11 (lokizz)

or if an old codes is still working like KZ3 after it's exp, we could write the same type of thing.

Would that make sense?

the ME2 Cerberus network code expires on the first of January....seriously?! /facepalm

I guess I won't bother re-buying it on PS3. Thanks for making this thread, btw.

ANyone know of a list where every single game that comes with DLC is listed? I own 151 xbox 360 games and id say more than half are still sealed. Now i went through the ones that said they had DLC on the box, or ones that i opened or bought used that had DLC in them, but i have a bunch still sealed that say nothing on it. Now i dont wanna sit here and open every single one, so hoped there was a list on the internet where every game and its included DLC is listed. Thanks in advance, if not whatever.

I found an expired crackdown 2 helicopter avatar toy, put code in anyway, still worked. so i dont take TOO much stock in expirations for DLC stuff.

ALso the blood armor or whatever for mass effect 2 that came with dragon age origins ultimate edition had expired yet that code worked too. so i wouldnt worry about cerberus network

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']ANyone know of a list where every single game that comes with DLC is listed? I own 151 xbox 360 games and id say more than half are still sealed. Now i went through the ones that said they had DLC on the box, or ones that i opened or bought used that had DLC in them, but i have a bunch still sealed that say nothing on it. Now i dont wanna sit here and open every single one, so hoped there was a list on the internet where every game and its included DLC is listed. Thanks in advance, if not whatever.

I found an expired crackdown 2 helicopter avatar toy, put code in anyway, still worked. so i dont take TOO much stock in expirations for DLC stuff.

ALso the blood armor or whatever for mass effect 2 that came with dragon age origins ultimate edition had expired yet that code worked too. so i wouldnt worry about cerberus network[/QUOTE]

This is for PS3 codes, I believe xbox codes do not expire from what other CAGs have told me (I do not own a xbox).

As far as a list, I don't think there is one, that is why I started the thread. ;)

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon (PS3) - Jet Armor Weapons Pack 12/31/2011 - Best Buy Exclusive[/QUOTE]

Thank you I will add it to the OP!

Wait...Mass Effect 2's Cerberus code expires tomorrow?!?!?! I have that in my backlog, but my one buddy already played my copy. So I guess I'll redeem that bitch, unless someone wanted to trade something for it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Wait...Mass Effect 2's Cerberus code expires tomorrow?!?!?! I have that in my backlog, but my one buddy already played my copy. So I guess I'll redeem that bitch, unless someone wanted to trade something for it.[/QUOTE]

I just noticed this as well and promptly redeemed the codes from my 360 Collector's Edition copy.

[quote name='blindinglights']I just noticed this as well and promptly redeemed the codes from my 360 Collector's Edition copy.[/QUOTE]
I had NO intention of playing ME2 as of yet(or ever possibly), so I figured I still had some time to decide if I wanted to redeem the code or not.:roll:

Personally I think putting an expiration date on a DLC voucher or other code in a game is frickin' stupid.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I had NO intention of playing ME2 as of yet(or ever possibly), so I figured I still had some time to decide if I wanted to redeem the code or not.:roll:

Personally I think putting an expiration date on a DLC voucher or other code in a game is frickin' stupid.[/QUOTE]

agreed.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Wait...Mass Effect 2's Cerberus code expires tomorrow?!?!?! I have that in my backlog, but my one buddy already played my copy. So I guess I'll redeem that bitch, unless someone wanted to trade something for it.[/QUOTE]

I'd redeem it cause knowing EA, they will make you pay the $10 instead of just hooking you up with a new code.

[quote name='Trenchalicious']I'd redeem it cause knowing EA, they will make you pay the $10 instead of just hooking you up with a new code.[/QUOTE]
I kinda figured by now someone woulda made an offer for it, even something like $5 in PSN credit or something. I have little to no desire to play Mass Effect 2 anytime soon and even if I do I probably won't use the code.:whistle2:#

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Is there a reason a list like this hasn't been made for the 360? Do their codes not expire?[/QUOTE]

1) I don't have an xbox. ;)
2) I don't think xbox codes expire, but I could be wrong.
3) Anyone can make a thread, I just happen to only own a PS3, so someone else can feel free to start a 360 thread if it is needed.

[quote name='wrencrest']Maybe a note is needed to state that not all codes may die after expiration date? I know that my Red Faction code worked after the supposed expiration and others have as well.[/QUOTE]

Both my ruin and recon codes that came with Red Faction Armageddon from Best Buy worked for me on 12/24. It remains to be seen if they work in 2012 though...

had issues redeeming the code, did an online chat with EA and they just asked for my gamertag (360) and gave me access to Cerberus content, no questions asked.

I couldn't get my Saints Row 3 Online Pass to work. Then noticed on it said 11/15/11. So i'm not sure if they expired or not but mine comes up invalid.

Edit - Actually all 4 of my SR3 Online Passes won't work.

[quote name='slowdive21']1) I don't have an xbox. ;)
2) I don't think xbox codes expire, but I could be wrong.
3) Anyone can make a thread, I just happen to only own a PS3, so someone else can feel free to start a 360 thread if it is needed.[/QUOTE]

I was just wondering since I just got a ps3 and all my 360 dlc codes seem to work long after the expiration date. I guess I should open all my ps3 games with dlc and redeem them before they expire.

[quote name='Trace17']Both my ruin and recon codes that came with Red Faction Armageddon from Best Buy worked for me on 12/24. It remains to be seen if they work in 2012 though...[/QUOTE]

I just tried my ruin code and it worked. That shows me for taking expired dates at face value!

[quote name='Chronis']I just tried my ruin code and it worked. That shows me for taking expired dates at face value![/QUOTE]

OK what game is it for? and what date did it work.

We can keep a last used date in the OP. It is wikified, but if you post it here I can update the OP.

I just redeemed the Mass Effect 2 code without a hitch, so maybe they extended or are not enforcing the expiration date? Downloading it now.

[quote name='slowdive21']OK what game is it for? and what date did it work.

We can keep a last used date in the OP. It is wikified, but if you post it here I can update the OP.[/QUOTE]
Red Faction: Ammageddon. Worked on 1/6. I'd edit the wiki, but I don't know where' we'd put that entry.

Hi,

I like this thread:applause:

I think, is is unfair to have an expiration date on dlc, since it can only be downloaded to one account anyway.

That said, I just downloaded the dlc "The Midnight Show" for The Saboteur, even though it says the code expired 31st December 2010..

Working now more than one year later:)

First off, thanks to this thread.

I was able to glance at my games backlog and pulled out my GOW 3 UE copy. The codes for the soundtrack and game dlc worked (1-26-12) , but the video commentary thing did not. (maybe i entered it wrong as part of the code stratched off bad.)

I was able to unlock the Best Buy exclusive Officer in-game character for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. The code expiration date is 5/31/11.

I also still had the unredeemed voucher from Heavy Rain "the Taxidermist" given in pre-orders from a used copy I purchased. Unfortunatly it is now invalid. The date given for validity was "game launch - 5/31/10".

Thanks for this thread, wanted to check on the expiration date for the Arkham city DLC, there a particular reason it isn't stickied or at least in the first post of the PS3 FAQs thread?

[quote name='guardian_owl']Thanks for this thread, wanted to check on the expiration date for the Arkham city DLC, there a particular reason it isn't stickied or at least in the first post of the PS3 FAQs thread?[/QUOTE]

IDK. Hopefully a mod will "sticky" it. It has been in my sig since I opened it. I will post it in the PS3 thread though!

Someone said the Socom 4 code expired. I'll open my copy in a bit to confirm.
I wish there was a list of every single game that had a redemption code. I really don't want to open all my PS3 games just to figure out which ones have a code that I need to redeem... Damn Sony and actually making codes expire.

My 360 games seem safe since I am not sure I've ever seen a code actually expire.

Socom 4 DLC expired. It had a 4-19-12 expiration date.

bread's done
Back