Free Pizza Hut Pizza YMMV, 1st coupon dead, new coupon added still YMMV

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
New coupon-
Saw this posted on Slickdeals:
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wOTI2ODYxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=.jpg

Still YMMV but at least this one would probably be easier for them to accept in store
-----------

Taken from FW, did a search so hopefully not a repost, I typed up my own summary of the deal because all the specifics span over a few pages on FW:

First, this could be YMMV since not all zipcodes will not accept the coupon code (when placing the order online) and some stores might not want to honor the deal

go here:
http://quikorder.pizzahut.com/scripts/mgwms32.dll

Once you log in, make sure you use the classic site and not the new one

When it asks for a coupon code use the code: HL

This entitles you to a free large or extra large pizza.

It is suggested that you order something else like a 2 liter bottle of soda for $1.99, so the order total is not $0.00 so the managers don't get suspicious but you don't have to.

http://img128.echo.cx/img128/7797/hlcoupon4tm.png
Bring this coupon with you when you pick up the pizza (copy and paste, because direct linking is not advised).

I was able to use the deal but had I not had the coupon with me, they wouldn't have honored it since before I showed the manager the coupon, she said the total wasn't right at $1.99 plus tax (ordered soda with the pizza)

yea, it worked before, i used it, i got dinner for today and tomorrow, i was giong to put in more orders, but i had no money and when i decided to place more orders the coupon died on me

I just tried it again myself and also got the HL is not a valid coupon code message. I didn't get it earlier when I placed the order so it might be dead, but maybe it still works in some areas

Doesn't work for me. Thanks for sharing, though.

Kinda sucks. I could've used this today; had to scrounge up some money for lunch and dinner.

I've read on FW that if you go to the Pizza Hut location and show them the coupon, and tell them that the online ordering didn't work for you, that they might accept the coupon. Worth a try for anyone who must have pizza. :)

YoshiFan1, thank you so much for this coupon! You saved my family from starving.

Only one location in town did internet orders, and we didn't feel like going that far, so my brother and I went to the Pizza Hut near our house to try our luck. Gave them the coupon, the night manager looked it over, and then looked at a list of coupon codes taped to the cash register. He found the code, and asked us what kind of pizza we wanted! :)

So, we picked up an XL pepperoni pizza. I had a few dollars, so I also bought some wings. Then, we left, and the family got to eat a late, but great dinner.

lolpizza8yl.jpg

lolpizza28dn.jpg

[quote name='2poor']damn scorch... did the delivery say anything about the pizzas only being like 10 bucks?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Scorch']Not mine[/quote]

^^

[quote name='2poor']damn scorch... did the delivery say anything about the pizzas only being like 10 bucks?[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's for delivery. The OP says something about when you go to "pick it up".

It could have been used for delivery originally when the code worked online, now the best chance (though slim chance) of it working is to print out the coupon, and try to use it when you place the order in store.

JUst was in Pizza hut today, about 3 hours ago. Obviously they noticed people were abusing the fuck out of this coupon an there was a big scan of it on the front counter NOT A VALID COUPON. so this is now very very YMMV depending on how stupid the person delivering the pizza(s) is and if it hasnt already been nulled.

Definetly sounds like the old coupon has no chance of working now, I think it's only a matter of time until the new coupon won't work as well even though it has an 06 expiration.

I would have tried to use it but I don't want to get the local Pizza Hut suspicious coming in with another coupon (although different coupon) for a free pizza a few days later after I used the old coupon.

I used it on Friday and the Pizza Delivery guy took a minute to glance over the coupon and he finally said it's fine. So I got my free pizza.

Yo how big should the coupon be so I can print it? when I printed it, it was like half page size can someon tell me how big it should be I got Adobe Photoshop CS can I use that to resize it.

That ETrade one seems kinda...fishy...

Completely hypothetically, here: is there any legal action they can take? (And even if they could, I realize that they wouldn't do it over a $10 pizza order)

I tried a coupon with them before and when you use it they ask for the coupon code and they even put it on there website they are not accepting certain coupons. my friend work there and always take my coupons.

Neither coupon is fake. The first one where you used the code HL was an offer that was actually on their website (it was found out to be a code used for people who complained about past orders but Pizza Hut must have put the code on the website by accident) and the newer coupon was a coupon for E-Trade customers.

Pizza Hut is saying the first one was invalid because I guess it wasn't supposed to be used by everyone but the system did accept the code at the time. Once they got thousands of orders (probably more), they then put that disclaimer up on the site.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Neither coupon is fake. The first one where you used the code HL was an offer that was actually on their website (it was found out to be a code used for people who complained about past orders but Pizza Hut must have put the code on the website by accident) and the newer coupon was a coupon for E-Trade customers.

Pizza Hut is saying the first one was invalid because I guess it wasn't supposed to be used by everyone but the system did accept the code at the time. Once they got thousands of orders (probably more), they then put that disclaimer up on the site.[/QUOTE]

Coupons arent fake, doesnt make it illegal. If you want to get techinical, unless you were ISSUED the code or were an etrade customer, you werent supposed to get this deal.

Theres something called "too good to be true" 10 pizzas for 10 bucks obviously is unwise from any business standpoint. If you got in on it, thats fine, we all have our own ideas of whats ok and whats not. Seems to me some of stories here were flat out abuse but I may have a different idea of whats right and wrong. I dunno.

bread's done
Back