Best Buy DJ Hero 2 bundle 10.00

Not available at any of the stores around me... Possibly a repeat of the last deal of the day where stock didn't show until relatively late?

all version are 10 aka Xbox 360, Wii, and PS3 just the site doesnt list the other 2.... so if you are close to your bb its worth a shot but they did this during the saturday before christmas along with guitar hero bundles to get the mad rush people to buy them up

This is the same price across the board $9.99 for XBox 360, PS3 and Wii. Unfortunately it's in store only and you have to be lucky to find it but it will ring up at this price. I picked one up the day before Christmas Eve at my local BestBuy.

[quote name='Rockinjs']Party bundle for $20-$25 then I'll bite[/QUOTE]

Buy two of these, sell back game, it'll be around $17 then.

Nope. none around me either, I don't think it ever went back up from the past month. So yeah, they're probably not getting anymore unless their used.

I am really debating on getting this. a FEW QUESTIONS

I see the Party Bundle comes with a Mic AND another Table.
Do I need a Microphone??
Do I need the extra turntable??
I would assume DJ Hero 1 Disc works with this as well correct???

Any other things worth noting is greatly appreciated.

[quote name='G3 Steve-O']I am really debating on getting this. a FEW QUESTIONS

I see the Party Bundle comes with a Mic AND another Table.
Do I need a Microphone??
Do I need the extra turntable??
I would assume DJ Hero 1 Disc works with this as well correct???

Any other things worth noting is greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]
Well........ the mic, they have singing parts so if you or someone else are brave enough to sing a mixed piece of music then sure, if not then no.

Extra Turntable? Well if you have a friend whom also wants to play because I think online isn't as lively anymore and there are about 17 mixes that can only be heard in vs mode, so it's up to that, if you have a buddy to play with then go for it, if not, eh.

Yes, DJ Hero 1 works but unfortunately you have to use the actual disc instead of there being imports like Guitar Hero/Rock Band, so yeah.

[quote name='Kaiser499']It's now available to ship.[/QUOTE]

not for me. ive been checking multiple times in the past few days (and just right now).

[quote name='Kaiser499']It's now available to ship.[/QUOTE]

You can add it to your cart for in store pickup but that's it.

To everyone who wants this check in store because that "not available" tag is wrong. I went in to pickup up a headset tonight and they had these bundles in stock and online it says there isn't a bundle anywhere near me.

I'm going to check my local BB's tomorrow for a X360 one. I have been considering picking this up for quite some time, and at $10 it's a no brainer for me. Just got to hope I can find one.

I was lucky enough to get in on the sale at Toys R Us when the Party Bundle was only $10. I still haven't opened it though...maybe one day when my backlog dies down a bit.

Do all the BB copies come with the deadmau5 character? or is that over? Just saw something on the site about it haha. I wish I could get the party bundle for $10 :(

bread's done
Back