Turtle Beach P11 or Rocketfish Universal Headset

quirkers

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I currently have a PS3, and will eventually get an xbox. Sometimes I game late and I don't want to disturb the household. Plus chatting with friends and family would be nice. It also helps not to yell across rooms when playing with family in the same home ;)

In saying that, I went to Toys R US and picked up the Turtle Beach P11 $30 and Disney Universe game. Then I went to Best Buy and traded some games, which I ended up using it towards the game rewards, a Rocketfish Universal Headset, and some other games. The coupon in the gamer magazine made so I only paid about $45 for the Rocketfish Headset.

So this leaves me with two headsets. One reason to keep the Rocketfish is that it is universal and I do plan on purchasing an Xbox.

In your opinion/experience, which should headset should I return? Turtle Beach Earforce P11 or the Rocketfish? Is the rocketfish worth 45? Which one has the better sound? More comfortable? Anything I didn't consider? Should I keep them both? Should I get the P12 for the xbox at $30 at Toys R Us for the future?

Rocketfish Model: RF-GUV1202 | SKU: 3088923 $45 (with gaming coupon)

Turtle Beach Earforce P11 $30 (on sale at Toy's R Us)

Any guidance is appreciated.

bread's done
Back