Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) $9.96 at Walmart

quirkers

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) (9.96)

Although the Walmart site states that it is sold out online, and there are limited stores that carry it. It was too far for me to get it, and I didn't feel like calling Walmart. Then while I was at Best Buy I decided to chance it.

Best Buy was and did price match it for me for 9.99. Though, I believe part of the reason was that I traded-in games, enrolled in the games reward program, purchased several games, and a wireless headset. The person who attended me was polite, helpful, knowledgeable about games, and all around cool. So although I was in the midst of several time consuming transactions, it was smooth sailing. :D

P.S. If someone already listed this, I apologize

Poo, I didn't realize this was a repost. I did a search for Final Fantasy XII and Walmart, once I saw Amazon warehouse deals and Niche topics show up, I thought I was in the clear. Next time, I will do more than skim.

[quote name='Will']Worth the 9.99?[/QUOTE]
For me, yeah, for others probably not even worth a penny - to each their own. ;)

P.S. Can I delete the thread? *attempts to research deleting posts*

Thanks for the heads up even if it was a re-post. I've been wanting to try this game for awhile now. At $10 I think I can bite and not worry about what all the critics have been saying about it.

bread's done
Back