any good Wii Ware games still out there?

pacemakerguy

CAGiversary!
I don't want lost winds or world of goo plus i HATED lost winds....anyway I have a few points left over in my Wii whats a good Wii Ware game?

Art of Balance
Art Style Series
Excitebike: World Rally
Fluidity
Horizon Riders
Jett Rocket
MotoHeroz
Swords & Soldiers
The Magic Obelisk
You, Me & The Cubes

Can I still use the original retail Wii Points card for Wii Ware? (I still have one of those sealed ones I never opened... would consider trading or selling it, too, so just PM me.)

^Yeah I used one of those "clam shelled" Wii points cards recently.

I so have been meaning to pick up Artstyle: Rotohex. I wanted this on the GBA when it was a Japan exclusive as the Bit Generation series.

I still would love to see the Bit Generation, a few have been ported to Wiiware as the Artstyle series, ported onto the Nintendo DS with touch support.

Thanks for the thread been looking for Wii exclusives via Wiiware.

Contra Rebirth was big ballin...

I also like Niki Rock N Ball (Bubble Bobble feel to it)

Remake of Excitebike was nice too.

I also was not a Lost Winds fan. Currently I'm playing Fluidity though, and it might be my new favorite Wii Ware game. It's a perfect mix of platformer/puzzler, and the levels are pretty open ended so you can just explore and collect things in your own order (to a degree, some doors will stay locked and such).

Other great Wii Ware games I've played are Cave Story and Megaman 9 and 10. Also, Bit Trip Runner seems pretty fantastic from the demo.

No one mentioned this...Heathens ;) :lol:

Blaster Master Overdrive

(other than the lack of classic controller support, it's worth getting too)

bread's done
Back