Uncharted or Gravity Rush...

Well, you know what to expect with Uncharted. Did you like the PS3 versions? If so, then I'd go for that as that's a guaranteed 10-12 hours of gameplay. That said, Gravity Rush is quite unique, though I don't know of any reports on total game time.

Really, it comes down to Uncharted = guaranteed to be good...but nothing new. Gravity Rush = no guarantee to be good, but is something new. I'll personally be looking to get Gravity Rush if I have the extra funds.

EDIT: if you can, perhaps add a poll to the OP? Some people don't necessarily care to post but a quick vote is easy enough ;)

Gravity Rush. I know what to expect from Uncharted and I'd like a break from it frankly. Gravity Rush is the one game in the Vita's initial lineup that interests me.

[quote name='Gamehead']This Uncharted isn't made by Naughty Dog, so I don't know how guaranteed that goodness really is.[/QUOTE]

ND had a major hand in shaping it though and it has the same voice actors. The put it simply, ND would have never approved it being released if they didn't think it was worthy of the Uncharted title.

[quote name='SynGamer']ND had a major hand in shaping it though and it has the same voice actors. The put it simply, ND would have never approved it being released if they didn't think it was worthy of the Uncharted title.[/QUOTE]

What type of scores do you think it will get? It is the only $50 Vita game, and I hear it has no multiplayer. It is actually more expensive than Uncharted 3 at the moment.

I am guessing in the 8s.

[quote name='Gamehead']What type of scores do you think it will get? It is the only $50 Vita game, and I hear it has no multiplayer. It is actually more expensive than Uncharted 3 at the moment.

I am guessing in the 8s.[/QUOTE]
See the review above mine ;)

I've been seeing scores ranging from 8.0-9.5, overall, fairly good reviews.

bread's done
Back