House of the dead 3 out now on psn!

Geez took 'em long enough... I was always interested in playing HOTD 4, but in the past 6 or so years since it came out I've kinda soured to arcade games. If there was ever a mega collection with every HOTD though I'd be all over that. Hell I kinda wish Sega would just make a light gun collection with a whole smattering of their light gun games like Star Wars, Lost World, HOTD, the Virtua Cops etc. though that would probably be a liscensing nightmare.

[quote name='iamsmart'] Hell I kinda wish Sega would just make a light gun collection with a whole smattering of their light gun games like Star Wars, Lost World, HOTD, the Virtua Cops etc. though that would probably be a liscensing nightmare.[/QUOTE]Sony should encourage this & make it an exclusive Move bundle for $80-$100 depending on the # of games in the collection.

fuck yeah. PS3 with Move is the way to go for lightgun shooters/shooters on rails. I have most of them so far and am greatly looking forward to House of the Dead 3 and 4. So excited.

nice.. I just ordered hotd extended cut on wensday, so if it is what i a looking for. i guess I have two more the look forward to :)

I just ordered a PS3 eye and a move sweet timing! I might need to do another winter wrap up by the time I get done!

Holy shit, this is awesome.

I'd love to see HOTD 1 and 2 also, but I heard they lost the source code to HOTD 1.

I'd also love to see Point Blank, but I still have them all.

About time they released it.I actually got to play House of the dead 4 at this small arcade in my area years ago,and from what I played it's the best one in the series next to the second.

how good were these games? i only played hotd 1 and 2 and fell out of the franchise once i stopped going to arcades. hope they go all out for these like some of you mentioned move support is a necessity, graphical overhaul and a bundle set at a decent price.

Dammit. They are really going to make me buy a Move, aren't they? I will sure feel like a dope if and when they announce the PS4 in a few months. I just bought the damn thing.

But House of the Dead started a love affair with Zombie games, and as such I need this, Move or not.

[quote name='Sonne']Dammit. They are really going to make me buy a Move, aren't they? I will sure feel like a dope if and when they announce the PS4 in a few months. I just bought the damn thing.

But House of the Dead started a love affair with Zombie games, and as such I need this, Move or not.[/QUOTE]PS4 still won't release till fall 2013 early 2014 & Move will be continued on PS4 anyways. Get the games you won't at a good price & enjoy plus PS3 will still be supported for 10+ yrs just like PS2 so even if you don't get PS4 at launch there still will be plenty to do.

Can't wait I remember playing these in the arcade with tokens when I was to young to gamble and my parents left me at the arcade while they actually got to gamble with real money and I got tickets. lol.

Do you guys recommend the sharpshooter, or any other MOVE gun kits? I'm thinking of going with the pistol like shooting attachment since its reminiscent of arcade pistols

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']I was wondering why HOTD 4 never came out for the Wii. I'll have to pick this up. Hopefully Namco revives Point Blank.[/QUOTE]

If you've ever played hotd 4 you'd see the Wii couldn't run that game. It has hd visuals (at least nearly hd graphics) and pretty okay character models. It looks like a launch Xbox 360 game with better effects.

[quote name='200STM']Do you guys recommend the sharpshooter, or any other MOVE gun kits? I'm thinking of going with the pistol like shooting attachment since its reminiscent of arcade pistols[/QUOTE]

I personally hate the sharpshooter. The move wand and nav controllers in your hands works a lot better imo. However I've yet go use it with a rail shooter so most of the sharpshooters's faults go out the window. I personally don't like it with fps games but I could see liking it with a rail shooter.

Last time I played HOTD 4 was when I was in San Antonio after Basic Training in 2007. Never thought it would happen, but really glad they are bringing it over. Played overkill for Wii and it was amazing.

[quote name='Enuf']PS4 still won't release till fall 2013 early 2014 & Move will be continued on PS4 anyways. Get the games you won't at a good price & enjoy plus PS3 will still be supported for 10+ yrs just like PS2 so even if you don't get PS4 at launch there still will be plenty to do.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I actually just got a move with a handgun thing for around $60. Loving Dead Space Extraction. I may say its my favorite rail shooter next to the first House of the Dead.

I have a 27inch crt and the screen is full. Is this cut screen size only on large flat screen tvs?

I loved it. Beat it in only 23 mins though...I don't remember it being so short back in the day. But still, a steal for $4.89. Can't wait for another playthrough.

If 1 and 2 could come out at some point after 4...shit would be so cash.

[quote name='TheHelix']Sega please make Ghost Squad HD kthxbye[/QUOTE]

That and a remake of Virtua Cop and Virtua Cop 2 would be nice.

Didn't know there was a Virtua Cop 3. They should release that on psn as well.

Sega might as well release the first two house of the dead games for psn.

I still need to buy HOTD3. I mostly wanted 4 since I've never played it before.

[quote name='Sonne']I loved it. Beat it in only 23 mins though...I don't remember it being so short back in the day. But still, a steal for $4.89. Can't wait for another playthrough.

If 1 and 2 could come out at some point after 4...shit would be so cash.[/QUOTE]

23 minutes, and about $5 in the arcade, haha. You can now play in the comfort of you own home on your own equipment setup for around the same price.

bread's done
Back